GTP_WRS Week 21 : Sobering Vettel

• Thread starter EDK
  • 195 comments
@millross yea, i can't modulate brake pressure like that :grumpy: we have 3 ppl within .007 for the win.. my t3 is .05 off my best, i have a decent banker so i can just go for broke at t3 hehe

@millross yea, i can't modulate brake pressure like that :grumpy: we have 3 ppl within .007 for the win.. my t3 is .05 off my best, i have a decent banker so i can just go for broke at t3 hehe

You perform miracles with the pad anyway...I wouldn't worry too much :lol:

I'm not really bothered about winning, I just want to be competitive. Never had a D1 podium either, so that's my only WRS goal along with 'being with the division' on the splits LB

Recently, the combos have bewildered me...if I can't grasp a combo quick then I'm doomed - I need non-tuning weeks really to stand a chance, so this one is a breath of fresh air!

Mega splits though - I couldn't see more than 47 flat when I tried the pad.

What an ugly lap. Missed apexes everwhere, tons of wheelspin, but somehow managed to do average sectors.

Leaving about two tenths in it but I don't think I can make it happen.

I know I can do better:

I know I can shave off another .200 on T1 and another .100 on T2, I did it before but lost it on the last corner. :banghead:

Good luck to those banzai runners.. heres mine from a 35 lap session this morning.

There's maybe .04 left up to t2 and maybe a hundredth or two in t3. Gained .063 at the line

Didn't expect to get anywhere near my final sector, but to only gain 0.015 after being up more than a tenth at T2... :guilty:

YOU! I never had beaten you in a TT. :grumpy: :P Nice T2... I ended up taking a black piece of plastic and wrapped it over the top of my screen so I wouldn't see my splits, that way I won't get nervous in T3.. Stupid I know, but it works for me. Good luck.

YOU! I never had beaten you in a TT. :grumpy: :P Nice T2... I ended up taking a black piece of plastic and wrapped it over the top of my screen so I wouldn't see my splits, that way I won't get nervous in T3.. Stupid I know, but it works for me. Good luck.
Was actually my PB, that T2 time... but I suspect you have nothing to worry about at the line :P

Unless I can remember how to take that last corner, anyway :lol:

Was actually my PB, that T2 time... but I suspect you have nothing to worry about at the line :P

Unless I can remember how to take that last corner, anyway :lol:
Yea t3 is where I'm most inconsistent. Always chasing time.. the wonders of why we time trial. :D

Had another run.. average T1 (for me).. a better T2.. seeing a sub 47 just.. then I made a mess of the last corner.. only gaining.. .008 at the line.. :( Submitted..

Has anyone noticed watching the replays..? At first both brake lights lit up.. next replay.. only the left one lit up.. the last replay.. neither lit up.. only the one in the back window.. lit up.. I've never noticed this happen before..

First attempt today andere it's something different then last week.
Already happy.

Good luck to those banzai runners.. heres mine from a 35 lap session this morning.

There's maybe .04 left up to t2 and maybe a hundredth or two in t3. Gained .063 at the line

Didn't expect to get anywhere near my final sector, but to only gain 0.015 after being up more than a tenth at T2... :guilty:
Great times, guys! I'm interested to see your final times :scared:
I also got a little improvement, there should be still 1-2 tenths to be found, though. (Of course only if an alien appears)

Great times, guys! I'm interested to see your final times :scared:
I also got a little improvement, there should be still 1-2 tenths to be found, though. (Of course only if an alien appears)

Thanks. I have a high amount of respect for you and a handful of other drivers here (fast and not so fast) so I take a great feeling of accomplishment when I get compliments from such people (oh god, i sound like Mitch :lol:) I assure you my final time isn't to grand though.

Back