GTP_WRS Week 22 : The Grip Sensei Returns (changes made for v1.09)

• Thread starter EDK
  • 314 comments
BANZAI! with 175/380 on the downforce Fetchy got the replay just in time. :cool:

1'19.451
1'40.151
2'23.717
2'57.967
3'26.184
4'15.101
4'52.767

And 2.4 seconds at the line

Missed the podium by less than what my theoretical fastest lap would have been. The question now is will Fetchy update the splits because I didn't get those posted in time.

Edit - Nope - Fetchy didn't update the splits. @Gravitron, if you could ignore the splits on Fetchy and somehow use the ones I slipped in earlier on this page, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
So to understand it right you are updating splits even after the deadline to make sure the final sector calculations are correct?

So to understand it right you are updating splits even after the deadline to make sure the final sector calculations are correct?
Well sort of. Joost hasn't yet given us the ability to edit splits on the LB, only to remove entries. But if I have your real splits when I'm making the back-9 calcs, yes they'll be more accurate.

Nice lap, btw. ;)

Ok, I'll send you the splits when I do replay checking. Now that I see how close it was in the 8'38s I wish I pushed a bit more.

Congrats to all winners. Great time Carlos. And Bart? That's insane. You beat a lot of fast drivers by more than 7 seconds.

Something tells me there will need to be an advanced sliding scale on the handicap this week.

Very quick times have been submitted, I just had no idea.

Looking at the splits vs results it seems I didn't hold back any more in the latter part than the first. I used too little downforce though, it didn't account for getting a better exit from a corner so I had a couple of costly surprises.

Back