GTP_WRS Week 23: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 33 comments
Confused at being #1!? You ran 2.506 - D2S time, you're in D3S - time to be chuffed mate :) :D
I like being up there in the top half of the Overall and being in the top 3 of my group. But it's hard to be prideful of needing such a large handicap. Especially one to boost me up that high into 1st Overall.

I've already submitted a time for Week 24, so I'm looking forward to how things fall out after next week. The Senna content reignited my drive to drive, so I am looking forward to more regular participation. Hopefully more support and content will continue to fuel that.

I'm hoping the schedule sets up so I can actually get into one of these weekly races. If only for the experience and learning. It would be my first truly competitive online racing in GT6.

Checked a couple replays:

GTP_PASM:
greenflag-gif.152575
Brave colour choice, that was :P
skyline_catt1683:
greenflag-gif.152575
Interesting gear selection for some corners, looked very aggressive
GTP_viper84:
greenflag-gif.152575
Aside from a little moment out of turn 3, very smooth for DS3 user 👍

It wasn't until I loaded these up that I realised the car's colour could be changed. :dunce:

You are not the only one to say that to me about my gear selection thou I did have a slightly longer 2nd 3rd & 4th gear in my setup so it could account for why it looked so aggressive on corner entry

First of all, great victory @mcsqueegy !!! And a special mention for @Turok134 , what a great result and thanks for sharing the tune.

GTP_PASM:
greenflag-gif.152575
Brave colour choice, that was :P

Thanks for checking my replay too. Regarding color choice, I thought I'd go and imitate this SLS:

2012-mercedes-benz-sls-amg-e-cell.jpg

@Turok134

Don't mind me asking but what have you changed and why? (I want to learn what was needed to go faster)

66/72
14.50/15.00
2/3
4/4
5/5
0.0/0.0
-0.09/0.09
BB 5/7

Initial Final Gear 5.500
Max speed 200km/h
1 2.553
2 1.872
3 1.485
4 1.249
5 1.082
6 0.950
F 3.950

5/12/5

DF 400/460

I liked the overall feel of the tune. I just tried to maximise the rotation on turn in/trail braking by using a higher rear brake bias and a lower compression damper value on the front. Then on the power I added a little more rotation by setting the acceleration sensitivity on the LSD a couple of clicks higher. I also reduced the rear downforce a bit.

Back