GTP_WRS Week 23 : The Hills Are Alive With the Sound of AMG

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 286 comments
Grrr I went for another run and fluffed a pretty nice lap. Good first sector, decent second... Only to go deep into turn 8, ruining my line for the final turn and only improving by 19 hundredths at the line :(

Why can't I have nice things? :lol:

won't be able to do a better lap tonight. Don't mind my time though. I only put about 15-20 mins into the tt during the whole week. I didn't get around to it since I've been too busy lately. I would have been able to do much better. Is there any way to withdraw a time?

So here are my final splits.
Will upload this one
And time for a quick banzai too

won't be able to do a better lap tonight. Don't mind my time though. I only put about 15-20 mins into the tt during the whole week. I didn't get around to it since I've been too busy lately. I would have been able to do much better. Is there any way to withdraw a time?
You haven't submitted a replay so no need to do anything. Your splits will remain on the board, but will be ignored since there's no supporting replay.

Just not going to be able to get the time in. I'm quicker in s1 every time, seen sub 20s s1,but don't think the tuning events are going to be my strength, no idea what I'm doing there really.
Submitted and accepted anyway. Looks like another negative handicap. :(
Hope I can get some cred back with this week's nordwand run

Negative handicaps are good. Unfortunately, this won't be a week where I get one because I bolloxed up S2.

I almost had a choice of a lengthy Gambon in turn 2 or a very wicked wiggle out of that turn (plus a real early turn-in to the turn just before T2). I ended up with the latter.

If only I could have gotten those 2 turns right, that would have saved me a half-second.

I forgot to submit my time, so saying my time may be invalid is not worth it. I'll try to be in the race though.

Doh! What was your time?
Third from bottom 1;29.xx.But started out with 1:34.xx so it was time well spent. I think I ran around 40 to 50 laps just slowly catching the jerk in the Ghost.
Will Do allot better with the Alpine which is my all time favorite.

Thread is being archived, so @PASM can answer in PM or in Unofficial Results thread.

Latest Posts

Back