GTP_WRS Week 24 : The Alpines' Alpine

• Thread starter EDK
  • 313 comments
2nd session tonight. Managed to improve within the first half hour of trying!

Gonna try for another hour or so to improve again but will be pretty tough i think. Happy with this lap anyway!

One quick question
Is all tarmack track or do you have to stay in contact with 2 wheels on the white line?
There is one spot I miss the white line by a hair.

submitting with this splits

Don't ask :grumpy:

T3 :D .................. I hope :lol:

One quick question
Is all tarmack track or do you have to stay in contact with 2 wheels on the white line?
There is one spot I miss the white line by a hair.
The OP does not specify lines or any exceptions to the "Tarmac and the wood bridge are track. No other surfaces are track." rule, so as long as parts of 2 tires are still on the tarmac, you're good.

I threw away a couple of laps where T1 was a sub-34, but the below splits are as good as it gets for me:

@Eggstor THX then it's clean :bowdown: Would have cost me deerly because the other good laps i didn't save.

Submitted and accepted with the times on the LB 👍

I'll go ahead and submit my time when I can get on the PS3. It was nice to be able to get a session in. :cheers:

how long does it take to get a response from fetchy. My submission was rejected due to suspension so I reset it all and need to see if the new submission is ok. Can you respond to the message...which I did. Also what happens if I panic and resubmit the same data

how long does it take to get a response from fetchy. My submission was rejected due to suspension so I reset it all and need to see if the new submission is ok. Can you respond to the message...which I did. Also what happens if I panic and resubmit the same data

If you re-submit what was rejected, it will simply be rejected again.

Responses normally come within a few minutes. If you've re-submitted but have not seen a response, you might want to just try again. Fetchy did not reply to my first submission yesterday, and replied to one I sent later. The first one had been processed, and I do not see you showing up on the list of processed submissions.

EDK
If you re-submit what was rejected, it will simply be rejected again.

Responses normally come within a few minutes. If you've re-submitted but have not seen a response, you might want to just try again. Fetchy did not reply to my first submission yesterday, and replied to one I sent later. The first one had been processed, and I do not see you showing up on the list of processed submissions.

After the rejection I reset the car and did another lap...not as good but just to see if at the very last moment I have to buy another car and do it again. The first one was rejected in 2 minutes with a shopping list which I redid (I had 90% power which was leftover from the parity race). So submission two 22 minutes ago went out with new data. Then I got concerned and resent it 8 minutes ago. Still no response. I think I will go buy a new car just in case and throw down a lap.

Had to have another go as I just wasn't satisfied that I got all I could. This one gives back all the time I lost in T3 plus some from my previous best splits. Will post this last one and hope for at least a negative handicap.

Good luck to everyone.

After the rejection I reset the car and did another lap...not as good but just to see if at the very last moment I have to buy another car and do it again. The first one was rejected in 2 minutes with a shopping list which I redid (I had 90% power which was leftover from the parity race). So submission two 22 minutes ago went out with new data. Then I got concerned and resent it 8 minutes ago. Still no response. I think I will go buy a new car just in case and throw down a lap.
You should not need to get a new car and try again.

Look over your submission and make sure everything was done right with the subject line, file zipping, etc.

Your first rejection happened for a reason (90% power), a new lap with the correct settings should be accepted.

Submitting. Annoyed cos I had 2x quicker laps, the quickest was dirty and the next quickest I couldn't save because of the quickest :banghead:

Left a little on track. Hopefully just enough speed to beat the D2 guys :lol:

Never got back to this one after all due to 2 funerals and a wedding :P submitted with the splits on the board.

Good luck to all in the results 👍

EDK
You should not need to get a new car and try again.

Look over your submission and make sure everything was done right with the subject line, file zipping, etc.

Your first rejection happened for a reason (90% power), a new lap with the correct settings should be accepted.

Don't forget to put something in the message body.

Seems like Fetchy has a bit of a cold. It's a good thing I got mine in while Fetchy was acting right (side note, we really need a *whew* smiley).
well he now has four of mine..maybe he is constipated.:lol:
The last was over a second slower just to see if it worked. nothing as of yet. I do believe he has been drinking

The last was over a second slower just to see if it worked. nothing as of yet. I do believe he has been drinking
Can you add me to the most recent of those conversations, so I can have a quick look and see what might be going on.

The last with the new post 1.09 car was accepted in two minutes...but it was SLOW.....

Maybe not a good idea to "flood" Fetchy ... can have the effect of a DoS ... My submission remains unanswered for 25 minutes now and dont know what to do.. Maybe a Admin be so kind to check it out

Nevermind, I see your time on the list now, you are good.

Maybe not a good idea to "flood" Fetchy ... can have the effect of a DoS ... My submission remains unanswered for 25 minutes now and dont know what to do.. Maybe a Admin be so kind to check it out
It's there. He's struggling with replies, it seems.

But that and rejections are 2 different things. Agree that we should not just hammer away in the last 2 hours before deadline, but that seems to be everyone's habit. Have a feeling the sever problems we have been seeing from him might be part of it, we'll have to have @JoostBaksteen look into it.

EDK
It's there. He's struggling with replies, it seems.

But that and rejections are 2 different things. Agree that we should not just hammer away in the last 2 hours before deadline, but that seems to be everyone's habit. Have a feeling the sever problems we have been seeing from him might be part of it, we'll have to have @JoostBaksteen look into it.

Thanks @EDK, those things happen and also to the best ;) Good luck :gtpflag:

This is shaping up to be a great battle in the middle. Very much looking forward to the big reveal in just under an hour...

coffee.gif

accepted...thank God...at last.
But it would not accept any times with any tabs and resets to default. with my pre 1.09 car which was broken in with over 1000 K on it. New car felt stiff but it may just have been my imagination, which is always over the top. This is addictive. I'll submit by Saturday next time.

How do I update my controller on the leader board..it should be a Wheel.

Back