GTP_WRS Week 27 : All Hail Hans Hugenholtz

• Thread starter PASM
  • 238 comments
Once again, better split times (personal best first and second sector), but unfortunately my third sector keeps getting slower and slower. Hopefully I'll find some time tonight to finally put 3 good sectors together in one lap.

1'43.533

I finally got down for a second run. It's sloppier driving than I wanted but I'm pleased with the time.

1'41.466

Nice splits 👍

Only your second run :confused:

Wish i could do that. How much time did you spend on it in total?

DTM
Nice splits 👍

Only your second run :confused:

Wish i could do that. How much time did you spend on it in total?

Thanks 👍. I got those within one hour of when I started today. Another hour in and I have beaten the sectors in that lap, but didn't put them together yet.

T1: 55.786
T2: 1:41.436

T2 was horrible, went a bit wide on the hairpin, and a bit wide on the double left handers after.

My T3 was fabulous, good enough to win right now I believe.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to submit a time for this one. With family in town all week there's been no time for TT. We've been playing lots of GT6 though. Each kid gets their very own car, specifically built and modified to run extremely fast on SSRX. Complete with incredible flips, spills and crashes. They love using the wheel. Great times.

I may try to squeeze the NA race in on Wednesday though. We'll see. Depends on what day they're leaving.

Question: on the chicane I submitted a time in which my inside right wheel is on the green patch behind the curb and the outside (left) wheel is on the white line. Is this legal. I can't seem to get a suitable picture.

The 'sector syndrome' caught me :banghead:
Can live with T2,now my T1 🤬

I'm suffering the same today. Wish i did the T2 is did today, yesterday. Did a 45.43x in T2 today. But my T1's where to awe full to look at :lol:

Submitting with splits on the board. Good luck everybody. Was an awesome week. Thanks Bart 👍

By mistake i submitted my second best lap time. I re-submitted my fasted lap. Will that cause a problem for the results?

I've tried submitting my latest replay but now, 15 minutes later, I haven't got an answer back from Fetchy yet.

DTM
By mistake i submitted my second best lap time. I re-submitted my fasted lap. Will that cause a problem for the results?
No, whatever time you submitted last and had confirmed is the time that will show up in the results.

I've tried submitting my latest replay but now, 15 minutes later, I haven't got an answer back from Fetchy yet.
That's happening sometimes. I see you in the results list, so as long as you've submitted just once, you should be fine. If you've submitted an improved time, I can't confirm whether that's the time I see on the list. :)

Question: on the chicane I submitted a time in which my inside right wheel is on the green patch behind the curb and the outside (left) wheel is on the white line. Is this legal. I can't seem to get a suitable picture.
Your outside wheel is on the white line between the tarmac and rumble? That's fine. You just need to have part of 2 wheels on or over rumble, or a surface toward the track from rumble. If that makes sense. :dopey:

EDK
That's happening sometimes. I see you in the results list, so as long as you've submitted just once, you should be fine. If you've submitted an improved time, I can't confirm whether that's the time I see on the list. :)

Ok, thanks! Tried submitting again, just got an answer back. Time accepted.

Another improvement in the split times, final sector still not as good as I hoped it would be, but it'll have to do.
Submitted & accepted.

1'43.350

EDK
No, whatever time you submitted last and had confirmed is the time that will show up in the results.

Your outside wheel is on the white line between the tarmac and rumble? That's fine. You just need to have part of 2 wheels on or over rumble, or a surface toward the track from rumble. If that makes sense. :dopey:
After the Mugen and the wall incident I would rather avoid the public fish slap with a Tuna for being guilty of submitting a dirty lap...especially at my speed :ill:.

The submitted time was done early this week before I figured out that the angle of the legs vs my pedals vs my back and neck rendered my further racing impossible until my new "Real" racing rig arrives. So I may or may not submit a TT or race the 'vette. I am at the mercy of UPS.

Nearly forgot to submit....

replay submitted and accepted.

Decent(ish) lap but messed up the last chicane and dropped quite a few tenths.

Good luck everyone :gtpflag:.

Already submitted, but I'll give it one more attempt before the deadline. I doubt I'll improve at all though.

Final splits:

1'43.248

Slightly slower splits and definitely not happy with my first sector.

Came within a tenth of my time on multiple occasions, and I really feel like I could've improved. But times up:ouch:.

Edit:

.022 Sooooo close :lol::mad:

Congrats Mr. Lloydz:tup:

Back