GTP_WRS Week 27: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 46 comments
That's because you renamed the folder, Stig. Please don't do that in the future - finding the right folder name so the PS3/GT6 doesn't choke is a bit of a pain.

Even though I forgot to submit (hadn't put in enough time anyway), I'll grab the rest of the replays and have them checked shortly.
Ugh. Does that mean my lap won't count?:nervous:

The rest of the rookies and mandatory replay checks:

GTP_Mini_Stiggy
greenflag-gif.152575

alexamenos
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_Strop
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_Wifebeeter
greenflag-gif.152575

Mark_Sebo
greenflag-gif.152575

nail-27
greenflag-gif.152575

Doesn't mean that at all - most of the crew that usually checks replays knows how to find the right folder. In fact, I'm loading your replay right now.
The rest of the rookies and mandatory replay checks:

GTP_Mini_Stiggy
greenflag-gif.152575

alexamenos
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_Strop
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_Wifebeeter
greenflag-gif.152575

Mark_Sebo
greenflag-gif.152575

nail-27
greenflag-gif.152575
Ah, thanks a bunch. I'll make sure not to rename it next time.

Hate to do multiple posts, but Fetchy doesn't read bolded names when he checks for green flags. Reposting @alexamenos' rookie checks for Fetchy's benefit:

GTP_LLOYDZ:
greenflag-gif.152575

proper_t11:
greenflag-gif.152575

MattinMJ:
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_juankmonty:
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_Michelin9960:
greenflag-gif.152575

swsc73:
greenflag-gif.152575

Rotorist:
greenflag-gif.152575

MeisterFetz:
greenflag-gif.152575

SPENCIVE:
greenflag-gif.152575

Ruzinvincible:
greenflag-gif.152575

@Carlos Fandango, Jon - never thought to use 2nd on the downhill-right leading to Dunlop. Your Degners and Casio were awesome. :bowdown:

That Spoon exit was painful, but hey, D2 win. :)

@PASM, you also used 2nd for the last ess... and then were ahead of LLYODZZZ after the hairpin. Then Casio happened. :)

Forgot about the guy who set up last week; whoops :dunce: :

GTP_PASM
greenflag-gif.152575
@Carlos Fandango, Jon - never thought to use 2nd on the downhill-right leading to Dunlop. Your Degners and Casio were awesome. :bowdown:

@PASM, you also used 2nd for the last ess... and then were ahead of LLYODZZZ after the hairpin. Then Casio happened. :)

Thanks for checking guys 👍

Congrats on the win Lloydz, I knew I left too much time in the casio chicane ;) Well done Mini Stiggy on 2nd.

Great handicaps from Dennis, Johan and Ned too :cheers:

Appreciate you taking the time to review an already reviewed replay Lucas. That last part of the esses before Dunlop is tricky because a) it's downhill, and; b) the entry is also off camber. Dropping to second just helped tuck the nose in and then gave me an extra squirt back up the hill before short-shifting into third for Dunlop itself. As @jonjig stated, my line was equivalent to everyone else's on the exit of Spoon, but it felt like my apex speed was way down - just got out of rhythm there and made a right Horlicks of it . Still, like you say, it's a D2 win :gtpflag:

Glad the Degner twins and Casio appealed to you :sly:

@jonjig thanks for checking the replay and yes i'm proud to get the D3 win. :cheers:

@Xelyno thanks and yes it was convincing I hardly believed it.:confused:

@roamer2629 thanks Well on top of D3 but this is just 1 TT but will do my best every week.:nervous:

@PASM Yeah @Nail-27 just nailed me by an inch but he did well and thanks for the great Combo and congrats on your 3th place overall.

@LLOYDZELITE69 @Mini Stiggy Congrats on the first 2 spots you did A great job and almost ended up in the 2'05

I just like these hard to handle cars because my driving is mostly to cautius and that helps me on these hard to handel cars. With the FXX and the T97 I also dis rather well so more tricky cars in the TT is my wish.:lol:

@jonjig thanks for checking the replay and yes i'm proud to get the D3 win. :cheers:

@Xelyno thanks and yes it was convincing I hardly believed it.:confused:

@roamer2629 thanks Well on top of D3 but this is just 1 TT but will do my best every week.:nervous:

@PASM Yeah @Nail-27 just nailed me by an inch but he did well and thanks for the great Combo and congrats on your 3th place overall.

@LLOYDZELITE69 @Mini Stiggy Congrats on the first 2 spots you did A great job and almost ended up in the 2'05

I just like these hard to handle cars because my driving is mostly to cautius and that helps me on these hard to handel cars. With the FXX and the T97 I also dis rather well so more tricky cars in the TT is my wish.:lol:

Congrats on the division win Johan!!
I have raced with you many times now, and if I had to use a word to describe your driving style it wouldn't be cautious, I would say consistent: I have seen you make very few mistakes, and the times you were ahead of me on the races, it stayed that way until the end, with you pulling lap after lap of solid times.
See you in division 2 soon (You'll probably beat my splits before that happens :D)

Congrats on the division win Johan!!
I have raced with you many times now, and if I had to use a word to describe your driving style it wouldn't be cautious, I would say consistent: I have seen you make very few mistakes, and the times you were ahead of me on the races, it stayed that way until the end, with you pulling lap after lap of solid times.
See you in division 2 soon (You'll probably beat my splits before that happens :D)
Yeah Johan...you really can be annoying :lol:...can't wait to get driving again to see if I can catch up with you (in my dreams) :gtpflag:

Thanks to the checkers..I REALLY am trying to get the handicap down...the handicap race result... while gratifying....is getting a teeney weeney bit embarrassing. :scared:

Didn't think that mess could lead me to a d2 result :confused:. Last within the D2 but still in :cool: Ways better than I expected this to be... 👍👍

Back