GTP_WRS Week 28 : Americ4's Only True Sports Car

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 333 comments
@Meister Fetz They're both clean...as long as that's as close to getting onto the red-and-white as you got. Some of us who check replays will try to get all the frames (approximately 60 per second) to be sure.

I think I'll be submitting with these splits since I have perhaps my best S3 ever on this track going back to GT5:

1'05.669

I've flirted with 1'05.4 at the second split, but couldn't keep it together.

I didn't even see the curb at first, because I'm pretty sure it's been discussed before that white lines are track unless specified otherwise.

Managed to run a few more laps - Contiued with @Serialf BB 3/8
Changed to @MadMax BB 2/5 - Got PB
Submitted & Accepted
1'06.411

I watched that loop exit many times and couldn't get a snap any closer to the limit...I paused the replay about 20 times to get different views went to photo and watched the car - these were all clean - the two snaps are the closest to the limit that I could find. How does that that frame by frame work...? Extra software, or am I too stupid to find on ps3? (was looking for that - would have saved me a lot of time checking out that loop exit in every frame:idea:)

Still thinking about taking the risk of a penalty or keep it to that (already happy with) for this week...

Thanks to all who tried to help me with that!!

That's clean. đź‘Ť

• In sector 2 the Red tarmac beyond white line is not track.

Really big thanks for giving me tips, especially for my sector 1, yesterday in the after race-race :D - still can't nail the sectors together the way I'd LOVE to combine them to my perfect lap. :banghead::banghead: - But I'm alerady happy and :cheers::cool::dopey:đź‘Ť:gtpflag:đź‘Ť about my times this weeks, being a newbie to that serious kind of GranTurismo racing.
But still time left to submit - soon I'll be a last time out to try this!
Ah...
  • In sector 2 the Red tarmac beyond white line is not track.
that means I can get out of the white line and keep just a little bit of tire in that little strip between red tarmac and white line? Pure theory...

Last edited:
Just couldn't put it together.:banghead:

Submitting with these splits.

1'05.303

I can't submit my time anyways haha, but I'll post the link of my lap later once everything is done :)

HAve you sent a message to an admin to solve that? im sure they will fix that for you :)

Sadly no time for a second session, not that I could even chase for a podium, great times at d2 and the top 2!

About how long does it take for the provisional results to be posted with the handicaps and stuff?

Back