GTP_WRS Week 29 : FusciCujo?

• Thread starter EDK
  • 455 comments
Have some ice cream :P
Don't have any, so I'll have to settle for some cookies and lemonade:P
image.jpg

New splits:

Gained .027 at the line.

Tried something new. Did 25 laps without pressing restart once. All the other times it would be a miracle to do 3 laps without a restart. Felt more confident, and less ragey this way:P

Taking a break. Then gunna give it one more try.

Tried something new. Did 25 laps without pressing restart once. All the other times it would be a miracle to do 3 laps without a restart. Felt more confident, and less ragey this way:P
That's the way to do it. 👍

Submitted with splits on the board.
Thanks everyone for posting tunes & gears,it was a great help 👍

T2 will always be my weak spot at Fuji,but I'm pretty sure my T3 is okay.
Tried the higher DF in my last stint,but after driven so many miles with almost none,it felt the scooby had a ton ballast aboard :lol:
Good luck everyone.

Thank @EDK for this very good combo. Usually I do about 5 sessions of 30 minutes but for this one I did A record 222 laps with a little more then 1000 km covered. It was great fun from the first to the last Km. I struggled in the middle sector in the beginning but thanks to the help of the superb members of :gtplanet: I got that right to. And as always my last session produced the best lap. Could run easily within A tenth from that time and sometimes even faster but had then some unbalance in the car coming up on the straight so then I lost that again. Looking Forward to Wednesday and off course for the results from this TT.

Submitted and Accepted with these splits:

A Very happy guy. :dunce:

There's a real log jam in the middle of the pack -- 9 drivers posting times from 50.750 - 50.872. I expect a great deal of shuffling tonight (I somehow don't feel like my 0.014 lead over the 27th spot is insurmountable).

There's a real log jam in the middle of the pack -- 9 drivers posting times from 50.750 - 50.872. I expect a great deal of shuffling tonight (I somehow don't feel like my 0.014 lead over the 27th spot is insurmountable).
Yeah I noticed you and I were pretty close...I like my T3 but I'm not in love with it...we'll see :)

Submitted and accepted My final effort for this amazing combo.
This lap was on par with my previous best lap for the first two sectors but T3 was a amazing half a second faster well 0.499 :) that extra downforce paid off for me

T1 20.467
T2 50.354

5 laps within 0.150 of my fastest in the last 20 or 30 minutes, none faster. Give me another hour and I'll be there.

Anyway, I think that's as close as I got to going off track, so I submitted. Gotta risk it for a biscuit!:dopey:

New splits:

Perfect lap in every corner. Except the last one.

Edit:
Damnit Llyodz! Less than .050 again.

Anyway, I think that's as close as I got to going off track, so I submitted. Gotta risk it for a biscuit!:dopey:

New splits:

Perfect lap in every corner. Except the last one.

Edit:
Damnit Llyodz! Less than .050 again.
How many miles did you put in? Omg lol Yeah! I won anyways :P

I did 296 miles, what about you? :)
Are you looking at the mileage in GTAuto? Because I don't think it's right. Mine was on 480 at the start of today, and still is. Something to do with exits and restarts maybe? When I switched to bumper cam to check mileage at the end of my runs, I had over 1,000km on both of my long runs today.

Are you looking at the mileage in GTAuto? Because I don't think it's right. Mine was on 480 at the start of today, and still is. Something to do with exits and restarts maybe? When I switched to bumper cam to check mileage at the end of my runs, I had over 1,000km on both of my long runs today.
If you don't go into car settings at the track, the mileage run in an arcade time trial isn't recorded.

Omg, that's crazy Man. I can't sit there for that long. :P And no, I never look at GTAuto for that. You like drove 6x more than I did haha, and I thought I drove a lot.

Last edited:
Back