• Weight: 1,200 kg
  • PP: 496
Driving Options:
  • Transmission: Auto or Manual
  • Tires: Sports Hard
  • Driving Line | Traction Control | ASM | ABS: Optional
  • Brake Balance: Not Adjustable with Courtesy Car
  • Active Steering | Skid Recovery Force: Prohibited
  • Tuning: Not Available on a Courtesy Car. If you try using a garage/favorites car, your submission will be rejected.
  • In-Race RA Functions: Not Allowed
Course Settings:
  • Time: Not Adjustable on this Track
  • Weather: N/A
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Real
Special Stage Route 5_3.jpg

Race Specifics:
  • The event MUST be run using your registered account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • Use of the Handbrake is Prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
  • Everything is Track, just stay off the walls.
Steward's Comments:
Back to a classic GT City track this week, in a car that's new to GT and certainly one of my favorites. It sounds amazing, and the typical FR understeer does not present with this car. It's very pliable around here on the SH tires, and very manageable with mid range HP, nothing too over the top. It's a fun ride, enjoy. 👍

Viewing your T1 & T2 Time Splits:
  • You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay' (See pic below)
  • To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Gallery' option.
  • Live timing monitor does not work properly, so we have to use a small trick to view splits.
  • While viewing your Replay, pause the lap by hitting start, before the end of the first sector.
  • While keeping the replay paused, advance the replay, using the forward arrow on the replay HUD. This will advance the replay to the end of the first sector. That's your T1 split, write it down.
  • Advance the replay again. That will show the lap to date time on the screen, this is your first and second sector time, added together.
  • To post your T1 & T2 Splits, simply post the lap to date times that are shown in the middle of the screen. Do not try to calculate the actual T2 split time, the Fetchbot will do that for you.
SaveBestLapIcon.png

(Best Lap Replay Icon)

Special Stage Route 5_13.jpg

Standard Clean OLR Rules:
  • At Least 2 Tires must be in contact with track at all times.

• In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires in-line would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
    • If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track.
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):

• Total Lap Time
  • Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread :

• The first 2 splits: T1 & T2 times
  • Any settings discussion

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 32 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Then attach your 'Best Lap'/'Ghost' replay in zip file form. Everyone submits a replay instead of listing a lap time.
  • You will need to put something in the message body in order to begin a conversation. It doesn't matter what you put, it can even be 1 letter or symbol. Nobody but the Fetchbot is going to see it, so it's sort of pointless, anyhow.
  • You will get an automated response within 15min, letting you know whether your submission was accepted, or if you had an error.
  • If you have an error, don't panic. Just review the instructions for submission and submit again. If you are having trouble and cannot figure it out, please post your question in the race thread.
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the Subject: "GTP_WRS Week XX Get Entry" and any text in the body.
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the Subject: "GTP_WRS Week XX Remove Entry" and any text in the body.
  • If you want to submit multiple times in the week that is still not a problem. Just reply to the conversation with your new time and new replay. Fetchy always uses the last submitted time as the final one.
  • See this screenshot as an example on how to submit:

• The deadline is Monday, September 1st 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:

GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Replay Checking:
  • Everyone is required to submit a replay for verification. This happens when you submit to the Fetchbot, and the replays will be visible in the leaderboard, once we've reached the event deadline
  • Participants will be expected to check each others' replays for cleanliness, for replays marked in the Results thread as (Check Needed)
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification
Special Stage Route 5_10.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Attachments

• Special Stage Route 5_9.jpg
    Special Stage Route 5_9.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Special Stage Route 5_7.jpg
    Special Stage Route 5_7.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Special Stage Route 5_5.jpg
    Special Stage Route 5_5.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 11
  • Special Stage Route 5_2.jpg
    Special Stage Route 5_2.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
This is by far my worst track in one of my worst type of car. Oh dear:scared:

Edit: Stewards comments say RH, and regulation say SH, just to let you know.

Edit: Stewards comments say RH, and regulation say SH, just to let you know.
Wut? Don't see that. ;) (They are SH, sorry for the typo).

Hi Kevin, the first two pics are not showing up.
The combo looks like fun.

New forum pic thing is wreaking havoc with our normal process. Lucas is going to fix what you are seeing, I think.

View attachment 210747 Are these gutters clean or dirty?

download
Only one pic showed up. Fun, huh? :ouch:

That said, all surfaces are track. So as long as you are not making contact with an invisible wall, you are fine.

Honestly, I'm not even sure why you would ask about this area, unless you were worried that the painted tarmac was OOB.

:bowdown:

I love this car stock, love it! Perfect tyre choice too.

I'm usually quite rubbish at this track so this is a great opportunity to unlearn my rubbishness!

Nice one! :)

InB4Brandon

1'00.666

Just a brilliant combo. 30 mins done, my favourite sort of time trialling, no headaches with brake balance adjustment, no silly backwards suspension craziness, just jump in and floor it!

Car has loads of grip even on SH with an FR drivetrain, just got to be careful not to be too fast on the way in, because it really does scrub a huge amount of speed when the tyres light up red.

:bowdown: (again)

1'00.745

Getting an early start on this one, hopefully I'll be able to get enough time in this week.

Couple tenths to get in t2.

1'00.433

Having trouble getting through T2 without hitting anything.

Nice sector 1 though.... clearly I need to be a little bolder and get a quicker, more aggressive line 👍

Sector three is the tough one for me, particularly that complicated bit just after the last split, understeer there is good night lap time, plus you can easily hit the wall exiting the penultimate tight right hander, then it's a patience test for the run out of the last corner.....

Hoping to give this one a go as soon as my new G27 arrives... Can't wait! Right now i'm waiting like a dog for the mailman. ready to attack!

Edit: Well it's in. Seems like Christmas came early this year. Since I'm used to a DFP this is sums up my first reaction when I get hold of the wheel.

Last edited:
1:00.100

Getting used to the understeer now. I still don't know what's the best way to deal with the hairpin though :odd:

Just cant find the way arround this track. i'm blind as a bat, so darkness is my absolute worst.

Latest Posts

Back