GTP_WRS Week 32 : Round Trip from Daytona to Tokyo

• Thread starter EDK
  • 171 comments
For me the last sector has the biggest swing in times comparing my best to the not so good times. It should make the results interesting to see how positions change. I threw away a .75 thru sector 2, thinking all I have to be is cautious and I will beat my ghost, that resulted in an epic fail as my ghost nudged me by a few thousandths.

The last run in the Daytona and again my monday session was the best. 👍
Although I even had to check the datalogger to get 100% sure it was clean. :nervous:
But after a good view from vaious angles I could look between the car and the wall. :scared:

Submitted and Accepted. This was big fun @EDK
There are a lot of 61.6 on the LB so i'm looking forward who won that run to the line. :D

Reactions: EDK
Got sidetracked from this :( will submit my lap from the board anyway and i am probably over a second off at the line to the winner as my end section on best lap tiptoed through the last chicane like slow motion :P

Was a nice combo anyway 👍 Good luck to all in the results :cheers:

I know I've left 0.5 second on the track, but no time to find it.

1'02.128

But glad to be back in the saddle!

:lol:Did about 75 laps non stop without restarting tonight. Think il be seeing that track in my sleep tonight!

1'00.669

All that for only a 0.1 improvement at the line. Super fun combo though. Submited and accepted!

Submitted and accepted with current splits. Left lots of time out there but I really couldn't focus the whole week :ouch:

still a tenth to be found, but it seems I'm getting too tired as I never get 2'nd corner right anymore:irked:

Submitted with my only effort and out, I had one great last sector though so my fingers are crossed. GL everyone 👍

Submitted and accepted with current splits. I spent a lot less time on this than I wanted, but would've needed a lot more time to find 3 tenths.

Back