GTP_WRS Week 39 : Midnight Motegi

• Thread starter EDK
  • 177 comments
Banzai! :gtpflag:

1'05.950

Submitting with these splits.

Edit - ...and accepted. Now to see if the last sector is good enough to keep the gift @EDK gave me in an "easy" time trial. :lol: :nervous:

Last edited:
Submitted w/ my current shows (part of the U.S. juggernaut) , I don't think I will have another swing at the fences so I'm at least in for the "Hole Card Showdown" ...... GL all 👍

GL w/ that last effort there "Eggy" :)

Seems I had some luck because chasing that ghost I typically lost in every corner. Yet there's nearly two elusive tenths in sector 1.

Shaved a tiny bit off... But, just can't seem to find that missing second :confused: Oh well, it was fun combo regardless :D

The last run was a bit messy but I was able to find some time in S1 and S3 and only lost 1/1000 in S2 so i'm very happy with my lap. I hope it's worth a good placing in D2 and for a negative handicap.
This session i ran 33 lap and did a total of 67 on this TT. Not that much but it was big fun.

:)

Just didn't have the time to get what I wanted out of this TT. It is a tough one......GL everyone. I submitted lap with my last splits....Didn't represent the D2B'ers like I had hoped. Looking unlikely on Week 40 as well, "Back on the chain gang"......

EDK
That's track there, we can argue about what surface it is. But if we're going to make an obscure rule about one corner like that, we'll take some pictures and show you what's what.

Twin Ring Motegi - Östl. Kurzstrecke.jpg

So that's clean...?

Back