GTP_WRS Week 40 : Weds Forest V.2.150

After having seen so many red laps today - all at the last tunnel exit, I finally submitted with these splits:

Luckily it's worth "a bit" at the line and I have slower splits but don't loose position on the board - only "messed up" turn 1...
Now I'm way more then 5 tenths ahead of my initial lap time goal...and it's the first time I ever managed to hit it 👍👍

accepted

Slow as molasses this week (mostly because of a very late start, but also because this track hates ABS 0), but Fetchy accepted the lap anyway:

It would have been much slower but for @Mini Stiggy's track guide. Thanks Joe. 👍

Last session and completed 64 laps and gained 2/100 at the line but still left .2 in S1 but overall i'm happy with the time and enjoyed driving around here in this car.

Submitted and Accepted :cheers:

Don't know if I should be happy I got within a tenth of my previous best lap in such a limited amount of time or frustrated that I could maybe of been on the podium either way my laps been accepted.

On to the silly track limits of Le'sarthe and the monster BMW

Submitted and accepted with splits on the board, not happy with the time, but I just couldn't get everything right in one lap.

What @PASM said, except I'm way slower than he is! ;)

I didn't think I'd get a chance to try the TT. This is the best I could muster in two stints. There is more to find, but turn 1 is either/or. Either I catch the grass and smash into the guard rail or I get it perfectly. There's no in between for me. :(

So, submitting with these splits:

Yay, first win:dopey:
May I copy-paste this for my D2 win ;)
BIG Gratulations Joe!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: sick lap!
@Kjeld Lund that was close at the line! Gratulations to all the podium winners!
My time wasn't that bad, although I was capable of second. Congratulations to all the podiums, especially @Meister Fetz, great time, Stefan. Also, good lap, Joe. I suppose. ;)

Congrats on first win 👍, really good time @Mini Stiggy

Nice job @Meister Fetz :bowdown:.

Great win Joe! Killer Div2 time Stefan and way to really make it a race Kjeld. Congrats to all podium finishers. Some really quick times here.

Thank you guys!

Now time for a :cheers: and wait for the handicap

Back