GTP_WRS Week 40 : Weds Forest V.2.150

You do not want to know how many great splits I killed there today ;) - it's getting down to a 10/1 ratio if I try to hit the last sector fast...In fact I nearly saw only red laps due to that corner - and this one ;)

submitted
accepted
Still a little bit of hope for tomorrow - I do have the whole day free :sly::gtpflag: - but I'm already sooo happy with that lap

Times are allway improving after a race and that was also the case today. I used the same setup as yesterday in the race. This was the tune by @MadMax thx Pekka for sharing. and could improve .6 at the line and I lost still .1 in S1
The splits from these 24 lap session are:

Did we convince you to come back, Shane?:lol:

lol ya you guys have , need to get up to speed though a tad bit rusty , and not too much time to race these day's due to work :( . But i'm going to try and make time every week for them, I just enjoy racing with you guy's far too much and really miss my racing . It's taken me a while to get over my disappointment after GTAcademy , after investing so much time and effort . I have not even watched the GTAcademy videos yet , and i don't think i will it's far too close to my heart .

Well done by the way AlliBubba , Top Job dude :) :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

My latest split's are , think that will be my last run .Got a feeling i'm getting smoked this week ....lol Big respect to the setup Stiggy, think these are slower split's but found nearly 2 tenths in the last sector .

21'407
47'740

Cheers Guys

Dear Fetchy,

Thanks to MiniStiggy for the tune and write-up! A bit late to the game (these splits are from Friday, actually), but it's quite an enjoyable combo. Al, this wasn't my very first one, but I think I might have started a week or two just before that one (British Invasion).

I didn't get a lot more time on this, but had a great time.👍
Beat my lap but with slower splits.:yuck:
Submitted:

Good luck everyone.

After a struggle full week for me this are my final splits
Just could not find pace in last 2 sectors

3 beeps from a PS3 = starting from scratch :banghead::banghead::banghead: 🤬🤬🤬

T1 21.383
T2 47.830

I'm not really fussed about the lap I can get near my original lap time without to many issues.

It's the fact I lost both montage races in the skylines that bothers me the most to of the best WRS races I've ever been in and I've lost both of them

That's bad, Steve! Few weeks ago I had to buy a whole new PS3 - lost all my replays too... Luckily I managed to save at least the GT6 progress file...

I'm not really fussed about the lap I can get near my original lap time without to many issues.

It's the fact I lost both montegi races in the skylines that bothers me the most to of the best WRS races I've ever been in and I've lost both of them

Had the same problem not so long ago. Cost all my replays, setups and some cars. Think PS3 is overloadet with gt6.

Back