GTP_WRS Week 43 : License to Overtake

• Thread starter PASM
  • 267 comments
Decided to stay up and run some more laps... took .1 off my total

Not sure I can beat my split... but my last section was pretty hesitant :( hopefully another .1 off the total and I will submit đź‘Ť

Slippy yet cool combo! :cool:

I'm starting to wonder in what state of mind i was when i did that last corner. Very rare i can come close but usually my ghost disappears in the horizon. And i can't do 32's in T1 anymore. Makes me very :grumpy:

I give up. I've spent all week trying to beat my time and can't do it. I haven't gotten below a .045 t1, and I always get passed by my ghost. Hopefully that means my t2 is good but I'm not expecting much.

Submitted and accepted. Good luck everyone.

After the good racing of last night I was full of confidant and that paid of in a better time and looking still for 1/10 at the line but for now after today's 24 laps my split is:

@RS__96__oO and I are in a room trying to figure out how to go faster. If anyone wants to join, the room number is 1472-6681-3415-7079-4018

Well 🤬. While I was driving my wheel just twitched to the right, like I got front wheel damage. I've tried restarting, unplugging, and recalibrating the center position. But nothing worked, so now my wheels broken:grumpy:

I really wish I could keep doing this TT:irked:. Right when I felt like I learned something in T2. Kapoof, there goes the wheel:ouch:

Blimey, just realised, there's only just over a second covering the lot of us. Perhaps you guys at the top aren't as good as........đź’ˇ..or maybe I'm ...... No that's ridiculous, must be a glitch.
:lol: :gtpflag: :lol:
I think it's a function of the number of corners. đź’ˇ

I'm submitting with a much better Copse, which I was able to keep most of the advantage from, all the way to the line:

@skyline1683 I tried my hand at making a burnout-007 but it looked like utter chicken-scratch. :yuck: Yours looked awesome. đź‘Ť

I celebrated my tenth with some debauchery:

Silverstone National Circuit_6.jpg

And here's something for all you lovers of Copse out there. :mad: :lol: From earlier in the week. It felt clean at the time. :dunce:

Silverstone National Circuit_5.jpg

Last edited:
Improved 2 or 3 times, but waited to get a better T1 before posting again, so I wouldn't go down the LB... :embarrassed: (Yes, I'm ashamed.) Gained 0,42s at the line (that number is almost as good as 0,007, but it's from another series...)

Btw, this must be the first mono-split WRS TT ever, no?

Well, here is my less than stellar splits.

Pretty embarrassing to say the least. My apologies to my D2 members for the poor showing. :( I tried my best. :indiff: Over 3,500 miles and this is all I have to show for it. :mad: Sometimes I really hate myself. :banghead:

typical. My PS3 froze up on my absolute best lap before i got it saved 🤬 so this week i'm far behind you guys. :banghead:

Great run @Meister Fetz looks like the perfect run for you :cheers:

I accidently had TCS set to 5. I ran laps for an hour last night and was able to ween myself down to 2. Overall I'm jazzed just to be on the show! :D

Back