GTP_WRS Week 44 : Route 5-86

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 221 comments
1'01.011

Two PB sectors, lost 0.08 at the hairpin in T2 but that was my only mistake, and a good place to make it :lol:

Super close moment just before T2 but I've checked every relevant frame and the data logger, certain it's clean so submitting đź‘Ť
And you were stunned by a .307 in t1 :lol:

Didn't get a chance to improve my lap over the weekend and won't be able to today. Left like .6 sec out there.

Great battle at the top of the leaderboard :eek:

Know there's a few 10ths left there but moving onto the next.

Submitted/Accepted

Good luck all :cheers:

1'01.628

Been a while since I've played GT6, thought I'd give this a go.
Also, I was wondering if anybody knows how much difference (if any) using custom wheels would make to a lap time? I couldn't seem to tell any difference at all myself!

Last run in the Trueno gave me slower splits but gained .5 at the end so I will do another run in the Levin for anther 2-3/10 at ten line that I lost in the first two sectors.

I typically only submit to fetchy twice a week. Once early to ensure I have my specs set correctly, and then again at the end of the week. You certainly don't need to submit a lap to post your splits.

I usually post my splits after each best lap, but not always if the change is minor.and it doesn't change my position on the leaderboard.
Once early to ensure I have my specs set correctly,
I wish I had thought of that...it would have saved me many many retrans fights with fetchy.

I raced the Levin in the second race (after buying it between races) but I was always one PP over the limit with the approved mods...so I used the limiter to drop it to legal. Will Fetchy accept this (I like the turbo more than the revs :D)

I just bought a new Levin , changed oil and installed Isometric Exhaust Manifold , Intake Tuning and High RPM Range Turbo Kit.
And then power limited to 96.2% and the game gives you correct values of 407pp/183bhp/940kg.

Check your power upgrades again , Ned. @Nail-27

I just bought a new Levin , changed oil and installed Isometric Exhaust Manifold , Intake Tuning and High RPM Range Turbo Kit.
And then power limited to 96.2% and the game gives you correct values of 407pp/183bhp/940kg.

Check your power upgrades again , Ned. @Nail-27
Like I really want TWO of these WONDERFULL examples of automotive excellence!! :ill:

Final splits:

1'01.040

Missing a tenth in T1, a few thousandths in T2 and 4 hundreths in T3, so I unfortunately just improved by -0.045 :(
This combo was a heap of fun, thanks @MadMax :bowdown: It's gonna be so close at the top... I just hope for a podium :scared:
Good luck guys!

Submitted, accepted. Usually I gain a bit of time after the WW race but this week was not the case. Good luck banzai runners!

Straight off the cliff because I can't string together 3 good sectors or 2 clean laps:

1'02.517

I've thrown away sub-32 T1s.

Back