GTP_WRS Week 46 : Revenge of the HYBRID

• Thread starter PASM
  • 201 comments
Flipped a coin and decided to submit the FT-1 :)

Here are my splits for that

A bit tentative in the last sector though.

Same as me flipped a coin the FT won

T1 19.733
T2 49.398

Tried to submit but coming up with a gtp based file error when loading file. It's been a long time since I've done this I guess. Have to leave the house in a few mintues. :confused:

Tried to submit but coming up with a gtp based file error when loading file. It's been a long time since I've done this I guess. Have to leave the house in a few mintues. :confused:
If you want to add me to that conversation I can take a look...

Two drivers who posted no splits in FT-1 are now submitting with that car? :grumpy:

Submitted. Not happy with the lap. I've been .2 ahead at T2. Plus my T3 isn't good.

I hope that since I only posted my time from my earlier effort one time that I can now post this ........

The TS030 just fit me better

Submitted and out ....... GL everyone 👍

"Hay Al" :)

Submitted with current splits. I'm a bit disappointed as I was finally finding some time in the first two sectors, but failed to pull a lap together. Hopefully my T3 might be enough to jump one or two spots...

EDIT: Fetchy's still not responded to my submission, and my lap isn't showing up in the results.

Last edited:
Just submitted with the FT-1. I left a whole bunch of time on the track, but I kept blowing the last to turns.
:ouch:

Submitted with current splits. I'm a bit disappointed as I was finally finding some time in the first two sectors, but failed to pull a lap together. Hopefully my T3 might be enough to jump one or two spots...

EDIT: Fetchy's still not responded to my submission, and my lap isn't showing up in the results.
Can you add me to the conversation? If the replay looks good and it was a technical error/bug with Fetchy then there's a chance we can get your time added.

Turns out my lap had the grip reduction on low... drat. Hopefully I'll make up for it in the 2.4 hour race.

Thanks to @Gravitron for clearing it up 👍

Still good enough for the win! 👍
Unless @gm matthew has a faster lap.

Although I'm not allowed to reveal my lap time, I suppose it wouldn't be revealing too much to say that my lap wouldn't have won... :lol: Great job on earning second place, and congrats to @Mini Stiggy for the win :cheers:

WOW! I think that's a rather fabulous result from me. Still needs verified though. :scared: Congratulations to all of the divisional and overall podium finishers. :cheers:

Back