GTP_WRS Week 51 : The Heir of Monaco

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 201 comments
Wow. Threw away a 28.9 at sector one. Not the tidiest sector 3 either.

1'17.333

Edit : Submitted and accepted. I am hoping for a podium in Div2. That would make up for the duff PS3 I received from Game, and the 7 hours of updates yesterday!

Last edited:
I really hate this track, Not to fond of the car as well, but I tried my best for an hour.

1:21.700

Good luck to everyone to get better times.

So I thought I give this one another go, still hate the track with a passion, but on a brighter note I did manage to improve my time slightly.

1:20.984

Big improvement on Sector 2...File this under "I get by with a little help from my friends"

1'18.167

Updated splits.

1'17.567

Probably going to submit with these....getting tired of dealing with the damn walls. :banghead: Thanks @Mini Stiggy for all your help on this combo, definitely paid off.....couldn't have done it without you. :bowdown:

Last edited:
Wow. Threw away a 28.9 at sector one. Not the tidiest sector 3 either.

1'17.333

Edit : Submitted and accepted. I am hoping for a podium in Div2. That would make up for the duff PS3 I received from Game, and the 7 hours of updates yesterday!

Good luck with your podium. 👍 That goal is miles away for me and don't see myself accomplishing it any time soon, I'm having trouble just keeping my head above water in this division. :scared: Enjoying chasing everyone's ghost nonetheless. :)

Good luck with your podium. 👍 That goal is miles away for me and don't see myself accomplishing it any time soon, I'm having trouble just keeping my head above water in this division. :scared: Enjoying chasing everyone's ghost nonetheless. :)

Cheers 👍

I seem to do better with non tuned "slower" cars. I suppose that is because I don't get much time now, so I do better when I can jump in without messing about with settings.

Wasn't my best last sector, so expect a tumble. Might try again later, as I think I could get another 0.2 by t2.

After I finally found time to run this again...

1'16.829

I can't figure out where I'm losing so much time in sector 2, this one was my fastest so far. At least this lap has a great T3, -0.238 at the line. :)

After I finally found time to run this again...

1'16.829

I can't figure out where I'm losing so much time in sector 2, this one was my fastest so far. At least this lap has a great T3, -0.238 at the line. :)

You're wondering where you're losing time ,I'm leaving nothing out there on track and I'm half a second off @w-g-e its his lap im most looking forward to seeing :bowdown:

1'17.243
-.3 for now
about -.3 are possible up to the 2nd split and maybe another 1-2 tenths in the last sector - if I hit it once without wall-riding :irked:

1'18.622

Just can't put a clean lap together, I worked out from my best sectors that I could be .7 faster overall. Going to leave it at this cause i'm starting to crackup and don't want to end up hating Monaco.

A thanks to Cats Cats_PJs for the tip.

1'18.622

Just can't put a clean lap together, I worked out from my best sectors that I could be .7 faster overall. Going to leave it at this cause i'm starting to crackup and don't want to end up hating Monaco.

A thanks to Cats Cats_PJs for the tip.

Yea, I'm in the same boat. I think I'm like .6xx faster with best splits. But that's how it goes.

First, I wish a great year of 2015 to everyone.

A stupendous TT this one. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to devote enough time to it .

1:18.435

Awesome job D2 podium sitters.

Mid-week I was in 2nd, now I'll be 5th if I'm lucky......gits!! (jk) :lol:

Submitted and accepted.
Left a little time out there but ran out of time.
On to week 52 . . . .
Good luck all!!!

Had another quick go.

All in all, what started out to be an excellent combo, rapidly turned into an infuriating one. :mad:

1'17.533

Gained 6 tenths at the line but I don't think its gonna be enough for a D2 podium spot.

Good luck all. :cheers:

Time submitted and accepted.... I make it look a lot harder than it actually is should be included in my signature....

Back