GTP_WRS Week 7 : Light, Tight and Just Right

• Thread starter EDK
  • 562 comments
No submission from me. Had a go but got mad within moments and despite doing a few quicker laps it's still too slow. I then crashed the next events car several times so might give it a rest for a while :lol:

Had time for one last go on this one managed to beat my previous by 0.1 which was lucky as I accidentally deleted all my GT6 data on my PS3. :dunce: Oooops!! Anyway submitted and accepted with these slightly improved splits:

1'11.866

GTP-WRS GT6 Week 7: Light, Tight, and Just Right
Arcade Mode Time Trial Hot Lap
Light Car Company Rocket '07
Cote d'Azur (Monaco)
DS3

Splits:

1'16.668

GTP_DeathStar :cool:
USA

Discovered how to go faster in T1; had a few 26.5xx, fastest so far is a 26.500. A pity there's only 40 minutes to go :ouch:

Did a 26.383 just now - oh, so much wasted potential...

Last edited:
Its not over till the fat lady sings :eek:

I don't have time to do any more, plus I was just sick of the walls and the chicane. :banghead: There was about 3-6 tenths left on track, but it was never going to happen. :indiff:

Submitted with the current splits on the board. T3 is just average and I left a lot of time on the track. But I didn't have the time to run again. Oh well, I'm still happy with my effort.

I don't have time to do any more, plus I was just sick of the walls and the chicane. :banghead: There was about 3-6 tenths left on track, but it was never going to happen. :indiff:

:lol: You're not alone! (but not as quick as you :P)

Edit: and this daylight savings time thing sucks, the results used to be ready when I got back from the gym. Now I have to wait 20 minutes...:scared:

We changed to daylight time here and almost forgot the deadline would be 1 hour later! had about 45 minutes free just submitted without really inspecting my lap :scared:

Heres the splits, started to get t2 right, seen a 1:09.995 at t2 but missed t3 completly..

1'10.017

t3 is really bad i just hope i dont fall too much on the board :(

Goodluck all!

Its not over till the fat lady sings :eek:

It's probably over now, there's not enough time to set a lap, check it and submit it. That 26.383 was a one off, but a 26.5xx would have been nice. Definitely could have gone at least a tenth faster given more time.

That's one sick time... James, you are something else. :bowdown:

Nice job Mike and Andrew for rounding out the podium 👍

Turns out that I would have managed 4th if my actual T1 was better. If I want that promotion to D1 Silver, I should really spend more time on these things :rolleyes:

Back