GTP_WRS Week 8: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 52 comments
JCH8r:
user118395pic1573412914.gif

All replays now checked and verified 👍

I just do not understand that @KlubbinJay you loose about 3 sec in the last sector, with those sector times you should at least be able to win you're division.....

I think he just submitted wrong replay by mistake. It's a shame because that means I have to deal with him in the D3 for one more week :)

Ok, that could be possible... I was expecting one of the biggest negative handicaps ever seen in the WRS. But it was nowehere to be found ;)

Quit happy with where i ended this week.

Some nice times all over the board. Congratz to all podiums and those who achieved there goal.

Nice overall podium Bart @PASM

That was quit a jump there mister @Spud_Skills. Damn good final sector

Where there are big jumps there are some big falls. Joey @KlubbinJay what on earth where you thinking.

DTM

Some nice times all over the board. Congratz to all podiums and those who achieved there goal.

Where there are big jumps there are some big falls. Joey @KlubbinJay what on earth where you thinking.

Do i really need to repeat it again? :/

DTM

Its because i couldnt upload a THE "fastest-lap-replay" caused by the fact that my PS3-HDD was kinda full, so i could only upload the first replay...and thats replay they use to veryfied and thats also the only lap-time that counts. All these other time that i've wrote down didnt count as a final-time.

So for the next time i know what to do, send every kind of "fast-lap-replay" to fetchy instead of ONLY writing fast-times down at the threads! ;)

Joey B.

This was a really good TT. I kind of expected a negative handicap and was even hoping for a D2S handicap, but in the end I got a slight positive handicap, still well within my current subdivision. My guesses were based on the handicap of the guys around me on the leaderboard who were one or two subdivision over me, but in the end most of us ended up in D2B territory. I might have lost a couple of spots in my last split. In the last sector I concentrated on getting a clean and smooth line through the chicane, being careful to stay off the high kerbs. I didn't really explore the possibility of taking a more aggressive but risky line (which could have messed everything up right at the end of the lap), which may or may not have shaved off a tiny bit of time.

However I'm not disappointed at all, this was a really fun combo and I loved learning how to throw the car into the turns and hopefully pointing the right way on exit. I'm proud of my performance and I feel like it represents my ability very well.

Good job everyone, and thanks to the stewards for a fun combo. Really impressed by the top guys. 2 seconds ahead of me, that is insane! :bowdown:

WOW !!! Thank's @mcsqueegy and thank's everyone!!

I was quite surprise about that on my first WRS and that wasn't an easy one!!!! Really fun, every lap I did created a big 'expectation' on improve my own time or beat someone on Board....and that's it.... First Event and First Podium!! :)

Congratulations, amigo! Well done :) 👍

Found out kind of last minute that my best lap was just dirty enough, though I don't recall what my best lap was atm. Was fun though!

Jerome

Found out kind of last minute that my best lap was just dirty enough, though I don't recall what my best lap was atm. Was fun though!

Jerome

It's a bummer when that happens isn't it? Feel sorry for you..had the same with the Elise when I had a very competitive time. Agreed it was fun...cars like that aren't normally my thing as I struggle to control them but I really enjoyed getting to grips with it

Yay for a podium! And that handicapped result :eek:

I checked these earlier:

GTP_Twissy:

eclipsi_RC:
(close on the chicane there :P)
RS__96__oO:

GTP_Spud:

IRT_MrG:

senninha_77:

Klubbin__Jay:
Thanks for checking 👍 and I'm sorry for the double check, I didn't get a faster lap and I had to submit.

Congrats @Twissy for the overall win, and to the other winners and podiums. 👍

Back