GTPFIA GT Omega GT1 World Cup Congrts to our champion Veloci_2NR!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 3,185 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
luckylefty2gunz
yeah i had a different Z06 that i could not do race mods to (standard) bought a new one and did the work but it is not as good as the ZR1 RM that was the corvette that i wanted

I feel like the power delivery is much more smoother in the Z06 rather ZR1 don't you think?

I feel like the power delivery is much more smoother in the Z06 rather ZR1 don't you think?

i tested the corvette's pretty hard and i don't like the Z06 at all compared to the ZR1. the ZR1 is better in every category except for straight line speed maybe but that is still very close, the ZR1 corners much better at all speeds and corner exit the ZR1 is head and shoulders above the Z06. for me and my driving style the Z06 was not even close. the ZR1 was my car choice but now that i know it is unavailable i have found a new beast and have been testing against that viper and let's just say i don't expect to be snake bitten this season:tup: you could even say i found a mongoose and will have him close, so snakes be warned...

luckylefty2gunz
i tested the corvette's pretty hard and i don't like the Z06 at all compared to the ZR1. the ZR1 is better in every category except for straight line speed maybe but that is still very close, the ZR1 corners much better at all speeds and corner exit the ZR1 is head and shoulders above the Z06. for me and my driving style the Z06 was not even close. the ZR1 was my car choice but now that i know it is unavailable i have found a new beast and have been testing against that viper and let's just say i don't expect to be snake bitten this season:tup:

The R390 will be taken if it remains 600 HP. :)

Truly needs dropped back to 571-581 IMO

OwensRacing
The R390 will be taken if it remains 600 HP. :)

Truly needs dropped back to 571-581 IMO

In my testing it doesn't.. Neither does the viper

Zonda is very quick, if you can tame it. I could out pace the viper in it. Not sure in the F1. I didn't like it when I drove it in a race in season 1.

tissimo
In my testing it doesn't.. Neither does the viper

Zonda is very quick, if you can tame it. I could out pace the viper in it. Not sure in the F1. I didn't like it when I drove it in a race in season 1.

I was able to clip better times with it and that wasn't dialed in with mistakes. R390 vs Viper

I was able to clip better times with it and that wasn't dialed in with mistakes. R390 vs Viper

In my opinion, the only car that needs 570hp is the Ford GT. The R390 is no slouch, but at 570hp, it seemed to be behind compared to the Corvettes.

I'll see if I can get on now, and we'll do some more testing.

Jav
It is a possibility.

lucky I'll send you a tune for the Vette let me know how you like it!

I was doing some wet spa online the other day in the Ford GT, it seems to behave quite well once you get the hang of it.
Weather physics have been improved GREATLY with 2.0.

I was doing some wet spa online the other day in the Ford GT, it seems to behave quite well once you get the hang of it.
Weather physics have been improved GREATLY with 2.0.

Interesting... Something to be tested then! We did use the dynamic wheather on season 2, the race at Suzuka looked as if the rain was just 5 minutes away at the end of the race. For La Sarthe we got lucky with clear weather all the way! But in a 2hr race we can pretty much expect the rain...

GTP: Wardez
Psn: Wardez
Car: RX-7 LM
Car#: 11
Country/time zone: US/PST

Can't pass up an opportunity like this haha, great job on the sponsorship Jav, I'll definitely be throwing my hat in.

I'll try to make it to tomorrow's practice, but I'm not sure if I'll make it.

With the races starting at 5 my time, it would be perfect because I have to leave for work by at least 6:20 in order to make it on time for work. Only problem's the endurance races, which may or may not take a day off for, we'll see how I go with the series first. Possibly starting them like thirty minutes earlier would be nice though.

Interesting qualifying method, I like that, as well as the single-class switch. You're breaking into some unprecedented ground here mate, let's hope the series carries through it well.

What cars can we use tonight the ones that we will be using in the series when it starts?

FlyinHawaiian77
Sweet! I think I have a good tune for the Zonda. Gonna bring her out tonight and see if I'm right or not.

Have fun with those tires...its a great car, used it last season, but that thing eats tires like its going out of style , mags will back me up on that ;)

Car selection is open for pre-season guys! You can use any car you'd like!

Have fun with those tires...its a great car, used it last season, but that thing eats tires like its going out of style , mags will back me up on that ;)

I think you may be right on that one. I havent really done any endurance testing with it yet.

Tell you something guys the Z06 is a truly rapid racing car on the straights going to be fun tonight.

I wonder if we could drag T_Ray into this? 💡
Obviously he wouldn't have a remote chance of winning, but it would still be nice to have someone to make fun of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back