GTPlanet Android App

• Thread starter strtgng
  • 162 comments
Granted it's referring the iDevices version, but here's Jordan's comment:
Yes, I have removed the app from the App Store. It may become available to download once again in a few weeks, but will not be receiving any further updates.

Jordan mentioned the might be an improved version coming soon. The ForumRunner software isn't being updated, from what we understand. I use the app about 50% of the time, so I'm eager for an update myself...

Pupik
Jordan mentioned the might be an improved version coming soon. The ForumRunner software isn't being updated, from what we understand. I use the app about 50% of the time, so I'm eager for an update myself...

I use the app the whole time since im out alot and it fits on my screen perfectly.

Both the Android and iOS GTPlanet apps should be available to download again later today. Just keep checking back if you don't see it.

It's still there, I can still download it if I wish. No point in doing so of course, but it's still in the app store.

Although, it doesn't come up in a search.

The app's not necessary any more; just use your browser of choice.

No, you didn't miss anything - I'm just waiting for Apple to approve the corresponding iPhone/iPad app before making the formal announcement. I was curious to see how long it would take someone to mention the Android app as it's already been downloaded a few hundred times. Glad you are enjoying it so far. :)
Is the app in the Google play store? If so what is the apps name as I can't find it.

Back