• Thread starter D-Mind
  • 7 comments

D-Mind

GT7 Addict (fka Rayquaza)
Premium
Netherlands
The Netherlands
djdmind
Excuse me if this has been asked before.
I googled for a GTPlanet app and found one, however if i go to the link to the Google Play Store it says it cannot be found. A search on my android phone results in nothing as well.

Is there still an app, or will there be one again? I love browsing this forum on my phone aswell, and an app would make it even easier.

Thanks!

Excuse me if this has been asked before.
I googled for a GTPlanet app and found one, however if i go to the link to the Google Play Store it says it cannot be found. A search on my android phone results in nothing as well.

Is there still an app, or will there be one again? I love browsing this forum on my phone aswell, and an app would make it even easier.

Thanks!

Do you not like the mobile version of the website?

The website is well optimised for mobile use, negating the "usefulness" of an app.

What exactly is the problem? If you're bothered by having to open the webpage manually you can set up shortcuts on your phones main screen to open GTPlanet in your browser, so really there's no upside to using an app.

If you're bothered by having to open the webpage manually you can set up shortcuts on your phones main screen to open GTPlanet in your browser, so really there's no upside to using an app.
For the record, instructions on how to install a mobile web app shortcut can be found here.

Back