This is such a disappointing site

• Thread starter Rouward
  • 153 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It "began" when you co-opted this thread to try and prove the OP's point by misrepresenting your own experiences in order to spread your repeated nonsense about how only positive Forza opinions and negative GT opinions are allowed. To put it bluntly, you're a special case that wouldn't fit what the OP was saying even if he specifically name dropped you in the process of rage quitting.
To imply that people shouldn't push back against such an unfound accusation (which you've frequently made yet always shirked away from providing proof for) made towards specific people is ludicrous, though hardly surprising considering you have so little self reflection that you entered a thread complaining about people in the GT forum posting just to spread negativity in order to defend your history of posting in the Forza forum just to spread negativity.

Got a question for you. This cabal of GTP Illuminati, tasked with enforcing that any negative statements about Forza are squashed while encouraging them for GT. Who runs it?

Can't be @Scaff . You accused him directly of censoring opinions contrary to the "Forza is #1" idea you keep pretending exists around here, then publicly recanted the accusation rather than prove it.
Can't be @Terronium-12 , since he's had it out multiple times with people in the Forza forum over he Forza 5 car count and DLC policies.
Can't be @SlipZtrEm, since, oh, same thing.
SimonK? He hasn't even been around GTP for several months.
Was it me all along? Oh, wait, I argued louder than either of them over that issue, and have pointed out that some of the ideas held following release of the game... um... weren't true, and pointed out that Turn 10's 360-era modeling was occasionally so bad that Standard cars looked better; nevermind when I come to the defense of PD over ridiculous claims against them to the extent of being called a PD shill.

Damn. We'll never find the man behind the man now! Though I bet it was @Wolfe . He always had it out for GT, ever since that Enthusia put ideas in his head.

"This pre-release mockup shows the true cost of GT6's microtransactions. The stuff PD has posted on their website is false."
"GT5 sounds much better when properly recorded. The fact that this specific example sounding better is merely a result of a audio glitch GT5 briefly had (which is pointed out in the video description) is false."
"Here is a comparison of both games in a real multichannel environment. The fact that this specific example is using a Dolby Pro Logic stereo system rather than true multichannel audio equipment (which is pointed out in the video description) is false."
"Here is a video showing how close a real life car drives compared to GT5. The fact that the real life car isn't actually in GT5 is false."
"Here is a video proving GT5's framerate in the rain. The fact that this video doesn't contain any rain is false."
"The Xbone simply isn't powerful enough to do what developers will accomplish on the PS4, and the whole internet is aware of it. The fact that the Google search I provided as 'proof' brings up two game developers in the first 7 links that say otherwise is false."

Where were the manipulations again? The fact that you are clearly an intelligent, articulate person yet repeatedly misrepresent your already shaky "evidence" in an obvious way (obvious to the extent that if you aren't doing it intentionally, it's more sad than anything) while still being expected to be considered credible is truly a mystery.

Along those lines:

This implies, in your 12th year as a GTP member, a measure of credibility remained to begin with.

Yes. Down with SlipZtrem, trying to get you to comment on at least one topic you walked away from as soon as your arguments became untenable.

:lol:

Look! Here's me harassing Scaff!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/search/2026321/?q=scaff&o=date&c[user][0]=75653

Look! Here's me obsessing over Slip!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/search/2026324/?q=slipztrem&o=date&c[user][0]=75653

Look! Here's me going insane over Terronium 12!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/search/2026328/?q=Terronium 12&o=date&c[user][0]=75653

That requires at least a vague example, for the record. Otherwise you're just pissing in the wind.

"Why complain about me? Those people have lied more than I have!"

As entertaining as it is to see members look silly when they try to white knight for you, perhaps the reason people dissect what you say simply because you said it has less to do with how much you love GT and more to do with your habit of doing things like, say, posting a falsified developer interview to further a point against Turn 10/Forza, then defending posting it but removing it because the argument over whether the interview was even legitimate was a "distraction"; then posting an excerpt from it again later, then defending it again.

Something like that probably has something to do with why you're treated with such hostility whenever you go into the Forza forum to start fights; in addition to the baggage you've earned as a member over the years already. And I already pointed out above what constitutes "facts" in your mind.

Yes. The sad part of GTP is that members who continually lie, distort facts and appeal to nonexistent authority are given so much leeway to do exactly that for years; further dragging down any valid discussion that may be had between people interested in actually learning things from public discourse. People who do that, whether they are talking up Forza, Project Cars, GT, politics, religion, game consoles, anything, are the ones that truly bring down GTP.
Bravo sir.

It "began" when you co-opted this thread to try and prove the OP's point by misrepresenting your own experiences in order to spread your repeated nonsense about how only positive Forza opinions and negative GT opinions are allowed. To put it bluntly, you're a special case that wouldn't fit what the OP was saying even if he specifically name dropped you in the process of rage quitting.
To imply that people shouldn't push back against such an unfound accusation (which you've frequently made yet always shirked away from providing proof for) made towards specific people is ludicrous, though hardly surprising considering you have so little self reflection that you entered a thread complaining about people in the GT forum posting just to spread negativity in order to defend your history of posting in the Forza forum just to spread negativity.

Got a question for you. This cabal of GTP Illuminati, tasked with enforcing that any negative statements about Forza are squashed while encouraging them for GT. Who runs it?

Can't be @Scaff . You accused him directly of censoring opinions contrary to the "Forza is #1" idea you keep pretending exists around here, then publicly recanted the accusation rather than prove it.
Can't be @Terronium-12 , since he's had it out multiple times with people in the Forza forum over he Forza 5 car count and DLC policies.
Can't be @SlipZtrEm, since, oh, same thing.
SimonK? He hasn't even been around GTP for several months.
Was it me all along? Oh, wait, I argued louder than either of them over that issue, and have pointed out that some of the ideas held following release of the game... um... weren't true, and pointed out that Turn 10's 360-era modeling was occasionally so bad that Standard cars looked better; nevermind when I come to the defense of PD over ridiculous claims against them to the extent of being called a PD shill.

Damn. We'll never find the man behind the man now! Though I bet it was @Wolfe . He always had it out for GT, ever since that Enthusia put ideas in his head.

"This pre-release mockup shows the true cost of GT6's microtransactions. The stuff PD has posted on their website is false."
"GT5 sounds much better when properly recorded. The fact that this specific example sounding better is merely a result of a audio glitch GT5 briefly had (which is pointed out in the video description) is false."
"Here is a comparison of both games in a real multichannel environment. The fact that this specific example is using a Dolby Pro Logic stereo system rather than true multichannel audio equipment (which is pointed out in the video description) is false."
"Here is a video showing how close a real life car drives compared to GT5. The fact that the real life car isn't actually in GT5 is false."
"Here is a video proving GT5's framerate in the rain. The fact that this video doesn't contain any rain is false."
"The Xbone simply isn't powerful enough to do what developers will accomplish on the PS4, and the whole internet is aware of it. The fact that the Google search I provided as 'proof' brings up two game developers in the first 7 links that say otherwise is false."

Where were the manipulations again? The fact that you are clearly an intelligent, articulate person yet repeatedly misrepresent your already shaky "evidence" in an obvious way (obvious to the extent that if you aren't doing it intentionally, it's more sad than anything) while still being expected to be considered credible is truly a mystery.

Along those lines:

This implies, in your 12th year as a GTP member, a measure of credibility remained to begin with.

Yes. Down with SlipZtrem, trying to get you to comment on at least one topic you walked away from as soon as your arguments became untenable.

:lol:

Look! Here's me harassing Scaff!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/search/2026321/?q=scaff&o=date&c[user][0]=75653

Look! Here's me obsessing over Slip!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/search/2026324/?q=slipztrem&o=date&c[user][0]=75653

Look! Here's me going insane over Terronium 12!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/search/2026328/?q=Terronium 12&o=date&c[user][0]=75653

That requires at least a vague example, for the record. Otherwise you're just pissing in the wind.

"Why complain about me? Those people have lied more than I have!"

As entertaining as it is to see members look silly when they try to white knight for you, perhaps the reason people dissect what you say simply because you said it has less to do with how much you love GT and more to do with your habit of doing things like, say, posting a falsified developer interview to further a point against Turn 10/Forza, then defending posting it but removing it because the argument over whether the interview was even legitimate was a "distraction"; then posting an excerpt from it again later, then defending it again.

Something like that probably has something to do with why you're treated with such hostility whenever you go into the Forza forum to start fights; in addition to the baggage you've earned as a member over the years already. And I already pointed out above what constitutes "facts" in your mind.

Yes. The sad part of GTP is that members who continually lie, distort facts and appeal to nonexistent authority are given so much leeway to do exactly that for years; further dragging down any valid discussion that may be had between people interested in actually learning things from public discourse. People who do that, whether they are talking up Forza, Project Cars, GT, politics, religion, game consoles, anything, are the ones that truly bring down GTP.
Damn son get rekt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back