GTRA | RSeat WSGTC S3 | Round 3 | Spa Francorchamps | Belgian GT

• Thread starter Litchi
  • 374 comments
Can you qualify me as well Red? You are gonna have to wait a while as I havent turned a single lap yet. :( If that's ok with you though.

RRCLe.png

I'm sorry Nep but PAL deadline is over... You cannot Quali.

If we allow you to do it, we have to allow all who want... Rules are the rules, sorry.

Can you qualify me as well Red? You are gonna have to wait a while as I havent turned a single lap yet. :( If that's ok with you though.

There are probably some people still around in the rooms.. I am taking the dogs for a walk on the golf course. I will be back in about 30-40 minutes. I will post when I get back, in case you haven't found anyone.

EDIT - NVM.. Forgot about the qualifying deadline.

Oh great! Completely forgot about the different deadline for PAL... :rolleyes: *sigh* I'll start at the back. Reserve spot.

You guys are missing the changed PP's with ballast for GT500. My dad is reducing aero and wants to increase HP but neither me or him are sure what is the PP of the car with the ballast.

You guys are missing the changed PP's with ballast for GT500. My dad is reducing aero and wants to increase HP but neither me or him are sure what is the PP of the car with the ballast.

I would say.. put the ballast to 0 for now, and get the car to the original PP. Then add the ballast amount at position 0, and see what the new PP total is. Then tune to that new PP level with at least as much ballast as required.

done but we actually have some problems with our sheets :(

try this

I would say.. put the ballast to 0 for now, and get the car to the original PP. Then add the ballast amount at position 0, and see what the new PP total is. Then tune to that new PP level with at least as much ballast as required.
the pp are set with rear ballast (usually 1 pp more than ballast position to 0)

Last edited:
Steward:IforceV8
pilot:BORTECH
lap 1:2'17.630 đź‘Ť
lap 2:2'17.237 đź‘Ť
best: 2'17.237

Steward:IforceV8
pilot: Graham Turismo
lap 1: 2'25.644 đź‘Ť
lap 2: 2'25.239 đź‘Ť
best 2'25.239

Last edited:
Steward: Trajikone
pilot: #51 MONSTAR-1
lap 1: 2:16.153 clean*
lap 2: 2:18.410 (+5 sec)
Best lap: *2:16.153

Steward: Trajikone
pilot: #59 plc2563
lap 1: 2:16.811 clean
lap 2: 2:17.363 clean
Best lap: *2:16.811

Here till midnight. Plc to still q , anyone else. Maybe a lack of spa owners!! Not sure only 4 to q in NTSC. Would be 5 if Hamiltons ps 3 was ok. I'll put Hamilton on the wait list.

Quali is closed.

Ok question? NTSC didn't have mixed races last week. 8 in 300 and 5 in 500 (ouch). 13 will make it seem like a race. Unless we can get guys that didn't q to start in the back. Should we mix them. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Litchi, are you working on the sheet. I was in there about to enter these times and the one iforcev8 did, then the page change to the new layout and booted me. I dont want to mess you up. Can you add the last two times and put GTP_L_Hamilton on the wait list. May join if he gets the equipment back.

Got them on, thanks. Time to chill then crash. Good night to some and good morning to the rest. Have a great race today!!!

Last edited:
yeah yeah, I worked on the sheets at the same time than you. But only for the layout lol, not for times or else. We had problems yesterday with the sheets, pictures disappeared etc... Now I think all is good (sheets on the OP).

Ok question? NTSC didn't have mixed races last week. 8 in 300 and 5 in 500 (ouch). 13 will make it seem like a race. Unless we can get guys that didn't q to start in the back. Should we mix them. Thoughts?
Hey, sounds good imo. Just wait CSL and Twist what do they think about it.

Litchi
yeah yeah, I worked on the sheets at the same time than you. But only for the layout lol, not for times or else. We had problems yesterday with the sheets, pictures disappeared etc... Now I think all is good (sheets on the OP).

Hey, sounds good imo. Just wait CSL and Twist what do they think about it.

Sounds good to me. If there are 16 or less in total in the NTSC, I think it should be run as mixed class.
I must say though, I am really disappointed at the turnout in the NTSC GT500 division. Hopefully it's just because a lot of people don't have the SPA track.

So guys. Yesterday I did my qualy in a pal room. The first race at Fuji I raced in NTSC-2 room. Where I am going to race now. Just good to know if it will be 17 or 18 of February aka PAL or NTSC room ;)

Sqwall
So guys. Yesterday I did my qualy in a pal room. The first race at Fuji I raced in NTSC-2 room. Where I am going to race now. Just good to know if it will be 17 or 18 of February aka PAL or NTSC room ;)

All 4 of the official WSGTC rooms are available to all members to practice in or qualify in.
You are signed up to the PAL GT500 division. You will be racing tonight with a connect time of 8pm gmt. Stay tuned to the thread near race time and a room number will be posted.

Back