Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

• Thread starter Petrolhead1
  • 4,729 comments
you're close to the correct answer but i'll consider it for now but the correct answer is the GT LM Race Car Spec II anyway its your turn

can i take your turn and if say yes and heres my riddle: this car was collaborated with a France car manufacturer

Correct, because according to the description of the GT by Citroen Concept that Kaz had a friend who worked at Citroen and because of that it led to the creation of GT Citroen. its your turn

K. I hope others would figure it out.

It was a '2-time Dakar Rally champ'.

I guess it should be that enough.

let me guess, Mitsubishi Pajero Rally Car because this is the only Dakar rally car made it to Gran Turismo

FilipinoGTUser1
let me guess, Mitsubishi Pajero Rally Car because this is the only Dakar rally car made it to Gran Turismo

Well, YES! If your answer is the 2003 one, that is true. I guess it's your turn again. Thanks for taking time, too.

ok this Mercedes car was suppose to make an appearance in GT2 but did not made the cut

darn it i knew i could've made it more hard but since you've typed CLK-GTR on it you're correct. its your turn but if you're giving your turn, this is my next riddle:"The Only Japanese Car that has won the 24 Hours of Nurburgring"

oops you're wrong, think deeper and i'll change the riddle. when i meant nurburgring i meant le mans.

FilipinoGTUser1
oops you're wrong, think deeper and i'll change the riddle. when i meant nurburgring i meant le mans.

Might be the Mazda 787B. I'm sure of it.

Uhm, aren't you still done with this after asking several times? I mean, come on, lol. We don't know why but nobody would mind this thread except for us. Asking something after many times can be tiresome to others too, you know.

Last edited:
yeah i think i should stop subscribing to this thread because im getting bored in gtpsp so im going to gt5 guess a car. but anyway you're correct because so far no Japanese car has been able to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans unlike my favorite 787B who has won this event and by the way i used this car to win the 24hrs of Le Mans in GT5 which costed me 100 returns in the American Championship event in Indy. So its your turn. You know why i was correct in your riddle, because i always read the description.

yes indeed, checked out every post and they've used all the cars in GTPSP. Too bad.

Back