Guess That Car and Track: Spec 3.2 edition (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter NT_03
  • 1,030 comments
When you've been in the GTC business for long enough, you'll have seen enough anime riddles to know that anime riddles and originality are no good friends, and that once it has been indicated, in 9/10 cases, it's the Corolla. It's that simple :)

For this one, I'm looking for an event:

"Is that what I think it is? It is! What the.."

*To be continued*

Dang it. I thought the rule about guessing cars in general as long as the car count doesn't exceed your guess limit (e.g. Audi R8 LMS could mean 3 cars?), but it seems it has been since removed. :P
Carpe diem morten!

I think in this case he wanted the specific car :)

Hint to my riddle:

"..ah, I see what you did there, PD, that's a genuine easter egg!"

Like this then: "Is that what I think it is? It is! What the..ah, I see what you did there, PD, that's a genuine easter egg!"

24 Minutes of Le Mans/Nurburgring/Spa?

That's not the one either. I'll give you a little nudge in the right direction:

"The successor to Oxyacetylene is related to this"

Still a no. Hint after F3500 :)

Edit: time for a hinty hint:

In what way is Oxyacetylene and Gran Turismo connected?

Last edited:
Is it a Country V Country event?

US Vs Japan
Normal Car Cup

If I remember right, Oxyacetylene is a song made by Cubanate?

Someone is heading in the right direction with regards to Oxyacetylene, and the events mentioned are closer now than ever before. Now you must find out the rest of the hint :sly:

Tuned Car Cup
Lightweight Car Cup
4WD Challenge
FR Challenge
Clubman Cup
Gran Turismo Cup

Ongoing from the "Oxyacetylene" theme, could it be "Autonomy", "Industry", or "Skeletal"?

Last edited:
I think those were all guessed already

3 hints:

"Less random guessing, more thinking = less wrong answer, more bingo."

"Where does Oxyacetylene and Gran Turismo mix? What could that have to do with a successor, which has something to do with an easter egg related to a GT event?"

"Opel or Vauxhall?"

I know I'm the most helpful when it comes to providing hints, but I'm not solving my own riddles for you.

Still not there.

Note: you must name the event as well as the game it appeared in when you're going for the money shot (yes, I'm that evil :P )

Edit: aaaaand we're back to the part where I'm gone for ~10 hours, give or take some GTP.

Last edited:
Back