• Thread starter Stephan
  • 2,882 comments

Stephan

Still progressing........
Premium
Philippines
Manila
Filracer
After being granted permission by the moderators of :gtplanet:, I hereby present to you the ultimate challenge of GT trivia: a combined Guess That Car and Guess That Track thread, with cars and tracks from all GT's released to date!

Even though these games are aimed at the fun and the trivia, there are a few rules you'll have to follow:

1. Only cars and tracks featured in commercially available Gran Turismo games can be used for riddling. By commercially available, "complete" versions as well as officially released demos/concepts are meant. Show versions (such as GT2000 or early GT2/GT3 demos) are not commercially available.
2. Special car models available in every copy of a given game are allowed to be used for riddling. This excludes the 15th Anniversary vehicles.
3. In case you're going to sleep, use Extended Time (ET). This "boosts" the time in which you should normally respond to a riddle by 8 hours. This means that from the moment you specify the beginning of your ET, you have the normal response time (3 hours) and the additional 8 hours to reply to any guesses. If you have not responded (regardless if ET or not) by the end of your time, the turn will be free to claim.
4. Pass Option (PO) must be used if you cannot think of a good riddle.
5. You may only guess 5 cars OR 2 tracks per post. You may only post once between every response by the riddler. If you forgot something, it's bad luck; you've put it down. For songs, 3 guesses only.
6. You must, when necessary, specify the car you think it could be. However, you may generalise your guess if your guess count allows it. For example, simply guessing Audi R8 LMP will mean you believe it's either the R8 Race Car '01 or R8 Race Car '05, thus taking up two of your guesses. This counts for tracks as well.
7. In cases that if the riddle is a song, when guessing, you must name the song and also name the band/singer. But some trailer songs like Big Bad Wolf by The Heavy are not allowed.
8. Lastly, if you win and claim your turn, you must specify whether the riddle is about a car, song or a track. Failing to do so immediately will mean it is disregarded, and the turn will be free to take.

New rules have been added.
9. Instead of guessing 5 cars, you can now guess up to 7 cars.
10. Usage of ET is now limited to 7 times, to earn one, you'll need to win a riddle from the officers.
11. You have now the option of telling the answer for the riddler in case they don't really know the answer. But it's up to the riddler to either tell the answer.
12. You have to explain your riddle and answer. If not explained, the riddler will be penalized with the usage of ET by 2.

Officers in charge of this thread.
@sparkytooth (Super Overlord/Super Moderator)
MrUnknown(Moderator)
@NT_03 (Creator of this thread)(originally @FilipinoGTUser1 )
@urbanite9 (Semi Overlord/Semi Moderator)
@rallymorten (Semi Overlord/Semi Moderator II)
@ :vacant: (Time Checker)
@GranTurismo916 (Leaderboard maker)
@ProjectWHaT (Secretary)

Start riddling.
Leaderboards are also made to keep track of your correct guesses. We'll be planning to make a contest for the most correct guesses.
Heres the leaderboard
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...t-all-star-version.304834/page-2#post-9434538

Last edited:
RULES FOR RIDDLE-TIMES

If your time zone is above the time limit of 4 hours, you are allowed to post your riddle.

However, If another person is about to post before 4 hours, the user must ask permission to the winning user.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I fully understand the rules...

But here goes

1394375444041.jpg

Is this acceptable or have I misunderstood?

Edit:

In the time it took me to post that, it appears you have started, and I have completely missed the point.

Guys, we're confused, I think ProjectWHAT made a riddle first before FussyFez, so @FussyFez you'll need to answer ProjectWHAT"s riddle before showing off your riddle

I don't know, it's your thread?

What am I supposed to do?

Post a picture riddle or a word riddle?

ProjectWHaT posted as I was posting, so run with his and ignore me.
You can use pictures(for tracks only) but you cant make a riddle while a riddle isnt answered yet

Could look a bit more organised, couldn't it?

Guess That Car/Track - GT All-Star Version

After being granted permission by the moderators of :gtplanet:, I hereby present to you the ultimate challenge of GT trivia: a combined Guess That Car and Guess That Track thread, with cars and tracks from all GT's released to date!

Even though these games are aimed at the fun and the trivia, there are a few rules you'll have to follow:

1. Only cars and tracks featured in commercially available Gran Turismo games can be used for riddling. By commercially available, "complete" versions as well as officially released demos/concepts are meant. Show versions (such as GT2000 or early GT2/GT3 demos) are not commercially available.
2. Special car models available in every copy of a given game are allowed to be used for riddling. This excludes the 15th Anniversary vehicles.
3. In case you're going to sleep, use Extended Time (ET). This "boosts" the time in which you should normally respond to a riddle by 8 hours. This means that from the moment you specify the beginning of your ET, you have the normal response time (3 hours) and the additional 8 hours to reply to any guesses. If you have not responded (regardless if ET or not) by the end of your time, the turn will be free to claim.
4. Pass Option (PO) must be used if you cannot think of a good riddle.
5. You may only guess 5 cars OR 2 tracks per post. You may only post once between every response by the riddler. If you forgot something, it's bad luck; you've put it down.
6. You must, when necessary, specify the car you think it could be. However, you may generalise your guess if your guess count allows it. For example, simply guessing Audi R8 LMP will mean you believe it's either the R8 Race Car '01 or R8 Race Car '05, thus taking up two of your guesses. This counts for tracks as well.
7. Lastly, if you win and claim your turn, you must specify whether the riddle is about a car or a track. Failing to do so immediately will mean it is disregarded, and the turn will be free to take.

Officers in charge of this thread:

*list*

Let the riddling begin :cheers:

Just sayin'

This going to be one of my greatest threads i ever created in GTP life.:gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:

I demand Supermod position because as of now you've basically stolen it
You'll need permssion first from sparktooth before you can become supermod, besides im just a regular mod. Oh wait im the creator of this thread so ok, i'll be updating the OP later. instead of being a supermod, you'll be our ULTRAMOD.

Latest Posts

Back