Guess That Car/Track/Song- Spec 2.0 Edition

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 2,882 comments
That was a little joke, and both knew wich car i was referring to. The specific part fine, i'll take the blame, but i was referring to the bond esprit and totally forgot that there are many 300zx in game.
Aston one-77?
Camaro 69(ss and z/28)
Mustang mach 1
Shelby gt500 13

Mazda MX-5 Miata S-Special Type I (NA, J) '95
Mazda MX-5 SR-Limited (NA, J) '97
Mazda MX-5 Miata J-Limited (NA, J) '91
Mazda MX-5 1.8 RS (NB, J) '98
Mazda Eunos Roadster Normal' 89

Last edited:
Mazda Eunos Roadster Normal' 89
Aha! You got it!

"perhaps the most normal of them all" Mazda Eunos Roadster Normal '89

"It's a Transformer, but not as you know it..." It's a transformer, as in, it's a convertible!
"V II" and "V II V II V II" Get CHOPPED! ;)

"Stripper" This car can go topless. Get it? Topless! Ahahahaha!

"Look to my cryptic past..." I've had the Mazda MX-5 Miata (NA) as an answer to one of MY (cryptic) riddles in the past!

"NA King" NA as in Miata (NA), AND NA as in Naturally Aspirated (many people love the MX-5 and it's variants for it NA-ness... :P)...

"以前の謎" sort of translates to "previous riddle" in Japanese. This is a double clue for the country of the car and of the car itself (see above).

"GT1" GT1 as in the original Gran Turismo, the only game this specific model was in, not the silly FIA touring car series... :P

You're up NT_03!

Last edited:
I'll do a somewhat hard riddle. But, I will generously put hints.

Car riddle.
"The disease that killed a great writer's family, and is portrayed demonically by his works"

Subaru Forester S/tb '97
Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12
Nissan GT-R Black Mask '07
Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI '07
Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI spec C '09

Nopey-dopey

The writer wrote popular works, most namely "The Masque of the Red Death" and "Black Cat

And, what disease did a lot of his family members die of?

Hmmm... TB... hence why I guessed the Subaru Forester S/tb '97... Ah well... time to investigate further. This riddle seems pretty intriguing... :P

Hmmm... I've come up with yet another lead... red death? Therefore:
BMW M3 Coupe '07
BMW E92 M3 (BMW Motorsport) '10
BMW M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) '11
BMW M3 GT2 Base Model '11

Back