Guess That Track

Haha!
A squadron of the Sapin (Spoof of Spain, even the pilots had Spanish accents) defended the Cruiser.
Your go.

Laguna Seca
And welcome to GTPlanet!
If I'm right, somebody else can go.

Welcome for the warm welcome! To tell you the truth, Iv'e been registered here far long since March 2009 (3 years). But in between, I was rarely active (got into GTA: San Andreas modding too much), nevertheless I'm back... 3 years later.

Guess the track located at;
Yosemite Valley, California

Welcome for the warm welcome! To tell you the truth, Iv'e been registered here far long since March 2009 (3 years). But in between, I was rarely active (got into GTA: San Andreas modding too much), nevertheless I'm back... 3 years later.

Guess the track located at;
Yosemite Valley, California

Infineon

El Capitan or one of the Cathedral Rocks Trail.
You have to be very vague and sneaky with your clues. :mischievous:
Same again, if it's right somebody else can have it.

El Capitan or one of the Cathedral Rocks Trail.
You have to be very vague and sneaky with your clues. :mischievous:
Same again, if it's right somebody else can have it.

I would have thought that maybe El Capitan would be more located up around Canada/Alaska:sly:

Just saying...

As a Christian, I find that very offensive.

You say things like that again and I'll report you:tdown:

Wow. That would be like saying that Buddhists calling Buddha God would be offensive. No. I don't think that you need to come out with your comment.

Right then, back to the guesses :) I'm gonna say Deep Forest Raceway?

*Sighs* I said Infineon:grumpy:

but then I've just looked at Wikipedia and just found out I'm well wrong about the location:grumpy::yuck:

Last edited:
Type Yosemite Valley, California in to google.
Google is god.

As a Christian, I find that very offensive.

You say things like that again and I'll report you:tdown:

you gotta be kidding me o.O that's sarcasm, right?

Wow. That would be like saying that Buddhists calling Buddha God would be offensive. No. I don't think that you need to come out with your comment.

Right then, back to the guesses :) I'm gonna say Deep Forest Raceway?

That wasn't really necessary, it was just an expression. Chill.... :rolleyes:

When it's attacking your beliefs, you've gotta stand up for what is right

Let's just get back to the track guessing...

yes, please. who's turn was it? I don't want to get into a religious debate with some bible maniac

K, sorry about that:(

Whoa Whoa Whoa?!? What's happening to my thread?:crazy: No fighting please, because I don't want this thread to shut down with so many posts already!:sly:

Umm... is anyone confused? Because if anyone is, I feel it is right to "restart" so everyone is on the same page.:D

Back