Guilty Gear Xrd

Musolini187

(Banned)
Netherlands
Cuijk Noord
Musolini187
A new guilty gear will be coming out it seems for the next gen system/s.

The gameplay is 2d and the game looks so good it almost looks 2d as well, but it's actually 3d.

Here is the trailer for a look at what the first generation of next gen titles will look like for fighters and games using cell shaded graphics. I think it looks great, and it's powered by the ureal engine. Considering it's a fighter it should be 60 frames per second (I usually see the unreal engine 30 fps with games like gow on 360).

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIwLI2ax4nQ

I was just about to post this.

I don't recall seeing any systems confirmed for this, so I wouldn't right off the 360 or PS3 getting this just yet.

And yea, the graphics are amazing. I was shocked to see that these were in fact three dimensional characters and not sprites. Very bold move, but very welcomed. This is b far the best looking 3D Models on 2D plane game, yet. Of any genre.

Gameplay looks to be retained from XX + Alpha Extra Buttery Smooth Edition, which is both awesome and amazing given the makeover the game recieved.

Good to see once again that Daisuke is behind this. Can't be Guilty Gear without him.

Also, the proper title for this is written as "Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN". Not "3rd".

I was just about to post this.

I don't recall seeing any systems confirmed for this, so I wouldn't right off the 360 or PS3 getting this just yet.

And yea, the graphics are amazing. I was shocked to see that these were in fact three dimensional characters and not sprites. Very bold move, but very welcomed. This is b far the best looking 3D Models on 2D plane game, yet. Of any genre.

Gameplay looks to be retained from XX + Alpha Extra Buttery Smooth Edition, which is both awesome and amazing given the makeover the game recieved.

Good to see once again that Daisuke is behind this. Can't be Guilty Gear without him.

Also, the proper title for this is written as "Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN". Not "3rd".

Thanx I'll change it now.

Edit: how do I change thread title?

I changed it for you, but for the sake of knowing you can edit the OP or double-click next to the thread title. 👍

In relation to the thread, I'm going to be all over this when it's released. I wonder if Justice will make another appearance, even though she's deader than a doorknob.

Thanx, I'm really looking forward to this. Normally I prefer 2d instead of 3d, but this is just as good as 2d as far as looks go.

New character - Bedman
m9rqlj.png

I am interested on how he plays though. But that's Ishiwatari-san for you.
rv6y.png

But
Bedman wise, since he's a clear reference to Bedemon, I want something like this as his theme
v.gif

Last edited:
Sol doesn't have the 🤬 word on his head band anymore. Or I always thought it was the 🤬

Last edited:
The amount of cheese that is Ramlethal Valentine is just filthy; a 100-hit Overdrive that can't be interrupted?

It's like I-No from GGX2 and I bet you can't even perform that Overdrive... just like I-No's. :grumpy:

Back