Heartfelt congratulations to Jammy for winning ITCC 3!

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 4,261 comments
What time is this starting tonight, in 3 or 4 hours ?? can someone let me know tar

edit: over 2 hours later.....HELLO anyone :rolleyes:

Last edited:
What time is this starting tonight, in 3 or 4 hours ?? can someone let me know tar

edit: over 2 hours later.....HELLO anyone :rolleyes:

According to past few events, it should start in about 1 hour.

Edit -- But the OP says the room should open about now, and Andrew is online, so it could be sooner.

Last edited:
:lol: for those still confused, lobby's open now. Jammy, Ciro, I'll speed things up for you guys 'cuz it's late and all.

Anyways, here are the procedures:

Practice (as normal)
Qualifying (1 lap, 0 collision ghost race)
Race 1: Order must be set without taking a full lap. We will set ourselves in the grids, hold position, reverse to the beginning of the first straight, and rolling start.

Race 2: same grid style, standing start

Race 3: same grid style, standing start

A few announcements:

On behalf of GT5, I'd like to apologize. It's rare that my GT5 lobbies crash - but when they do, it's during the TRIBUTE to GT5. -.-

Lounge re-open.

Jammy is ITCC 3 Champion! Congratulations!

Lastly, although I don't have a replay for Race 1, I do have all positions. You will receive correct points despite not having the replay.

Thank you for your patience. 👍

Did me and my boys at RBR clinch the indpendence trophy!? :D
Well we definitely clinched it tonight, but we took over the lead 2 weeks ago.

I want to say a big thank-you to Andrew for hosting the series. Although I joined halfway through the season, I had a great time and was able to impact the championships in some way. I also want to give a big thanks to everyone who has raced, its been great fun and certainly a challenge to keep Jammy off the top step! Looking forward to the next season, see you all on GT6! :D

Everyone: Please keep an eye on this as it will be updated continually in the next 10-30 minutes. This will confirm final finishing positions for the entire championship.

The manufacturer's etc. are all auto-updating, meaning that everything will be updated as I add the points.

Let the teams talk begin, I'm probably going to start negotiations in the next 10 minutes lol.

Indeed! ITCC 4 thread link is in my signature for anyone who wants to confirm a team - no car choices allowed yet.

Yes, well done, my friend! :)👍

Well done to you too! Where did you come from?! I was so scared when Jammy pushed me out of the way, you were in the lead... And your two points would've tied. If Caine hadn't passed you... #countingwhatifs

BTW, counting what ifs is a great song... :)

Edit: Buck takes 4th over BW by a single... group of eleven points. :lol:

Indeed! ITCC 4 thread link is in my signature for anyone who wants to confirm a team - no car choices allowed yet.

Well done to you too! Where did you come from?! I was so scared when Jammy pushed me out of the way, you were in the lead... And your two points would've tied. If Caine hadn't passed you... #countingwhatifs

BTW, counting what ifs is a great song... :)

Yeah, was a tough battle, I hadn't played GT5 for 2 weeks and I was rubbish in the Focus. Luckily I got the hang of it in the last race (except the last corner where you crashed too :lol:) Plus I'm naturally fast in rain. :sly:

#proudofhimself

Yeah, was a tough battle, I hadn't played GT5 for 2 weeks and I was rubbish in the Focus. Luckily I got the hang of it in the last race (except the last corner where you crashed too :lol:) Plus I'm naturally fast in rain. :sly:

#proudofhimself

You should be proud. You only lost second place by 0.870 seconds. That's very impressive!

You should be proud. You only lost second place by 0.870 seconds. That's very impressive!

Well, thank you again! Looking forward to the next season! I'll sell GT5 and then I'll buy GT6. ;)

EDIT: BTW, Mel, I can't access the ITCC 4 thread...

I hadn't driven the car in months. My first lap was the quali race. I'm just glad I hit the first few turns relatively well.

EDIT: Mel, I finished second in the quali race and in race 1. Then I left. I only have the quali points.

Sorry Andrew wasn't very nice from me to get between you two :(
... but i wanna win it's feel so good...

Big thanks from me too to you Andrew keeping this series running :cheers:
Thanks to all drivers it's been fun ride :bowdown:
Not really sure if i'll return to season 4 - we'll see :rolleyes:

Sorry Andrew wasn't very nice from me to get between you two :(
... but i wanna win it's feel so good...

Big thanks from me too to you Andrew keeping this series running :cheers:
Thanks to all drivers it's been fun ride :bowdown:
Not really sure if i'll return to season 4 - we'll see :rolleyes:

You have to return jammy ..as my team mate, i need a man with experience ;) :D

@caine shoo shoo he's mine.

To those of you who made this season as awesome as it was: Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. ...Even Lancer came out to make it an awesome finale to an awesome season.

I'm sad to see this season (3) end, but well... Wow. The possibilities for Season 4, the admiration I have for my fellow competitors, and the storybook ending of this season... It couldn't have been scripted better, to come down to 0.870 between 2nd and 3rd in the championship.

And, to Jammy, my championship-winning rival, and teammate: Congratulations! You deserved to win it, you were the best of the best all season long. You scored 79 points or better in every round - that consistency paid off! Though I hope you return for ITCC 4, I won't force the issue. I honestly believe that you were the reason for this season's success and survival. Though I wouldn't have run this series without every one of you, I especially have to thank you, Jammy. My eagerness to beat you, and to have the close racing with you drove me to keep it going - even through my quarrels with whiskymaser and others.

Ciro, that was awesome. Plain, simple, and short. :) :cheers:

Buck and Blake: I know, whole-heartedly, that you've both improved exponentially this season. Blake, especially, you've improved tremendously. You're the first 13 year old I'm scared of... :lol: You could both be serious contenders in ITCC 4. Figures that there would only be 9 points between the two of you, too. :rolleyes: :lol:

Caine, I'm so glad you joined up - better late than never - because you added such a deep challenge for all of us... Even Jammy couldn't beat you in some races. If you and Jammy return for Season 4, my gosh, the racing will be immense between you two. You're both the goliaths of ITCC, watching you two battle is immense in its own right.

To everyone, thanks again! :) :cheers: 👍 :D

Just a farewell and final thought:

Racing, is not a sport. It is not a religion. It is not a pastime. Racing is an art. Every corner beautifully put together by the tarmac binding it. What you call damage, I call a memory. Telling me what I could've done differently. What you call a track, I call a blank canvas, just waiting to be painted in. What you call engines, I call a symphony, of tens of instruments working to create an amazing harmonious tune. Some days are bad. Some days are good. You put the good with the bad and get a fantastic season. I loved the experience and cant wait for next time. Farewell for now.

nascarfan1400

Oh damn. I was convinced yesterday was Thursday all day, I was aiming to participate as I'm pretty good at the N24 track. I'm sorry, guys, I just completely lost track of everything. :/

Back