Heavy Edit | GT6 arts & concepts [READ OP]

The Animal

I fancied giving myself a bit of a test...a one photo, 30 second shoot!

So, after i quickly moved the Veyron where i wanted it i took this shot and even though the pressure was on i think i managed to take a pretty good picture....maybe?!

I also made my own wheels, i think they look pretty good. They're not a photo pasted into the picture, i made them myself.

Anyway...Thanks for looking

14152661839_20cd508964_c.jpg

Simple idea
;)

Immortal

With all the amazing Senna photos posted on GTP lately i thought it was about time someone came along and ruined the mood....ME!

Speed Edit

--------------------------------------------------------

A Change Of Seasons

The latest prize for golding the final GT Academy lap. It wasn't easy with the DS3 but i managed it. The car looks great so i had to take it for a spin.

Ashfall

I chose a Silent Hill theme for the 2.0 comp...i wished i could enter, i couldn't but i made an entry anyway.

Speed Edit

Circus

A rather odd looking sight in the middle of Autumn Ring...A very empty looking circus or whatever it is!

Speed Edit

American Icon

I gave up on this speed edit...well, i edited it but i didn't do anything special to it. I still like it though.

Speed Edit

The First Day Of Autumn

Ahhhhh, i just couldn't resist a very sunny photo, you know me, i have a fascination with recreating light.

This shot was taken while having a look around The Autumn Ring. I spotted the geese(?) flying around and wanted a nice shot of them...this is the result.

Speed Edit

Anyway...Thanks for looking 👍

Immortal

With all the amazing Senna photos posted on GTP lately i thought it was about time someone came along and ruined the mood....ME!

Speed Edit

A Change Of Seasons

The latest prize for golding the final GT Academy lap. It wasn't easy with the DS3 but i managed it. The car looks great so i had to take it for a spin.

Ashfall

I chose a Silent Hill theme for the 2.0 comp...i wished i could enter, i couldn't but i made an entry anyway.

Speed Edit

Circus

A rather odd looking sight in the middle of Autumn Ring...A very empty looking circus or whatever it is!

Speed Edit

American Icon

I gave up on this speed edit...well, i edited it but i didn't do anything special to it. I still like it though.

Speed Edit

The First Day Of Autumn

Ahhhhh, i just couldn't resist a very sunny photo, you know me, i have a fascination with recreating light.

This shot was taken while having a look around The Autumn Ring. I spotted the geese(?) flying around and wanted a nice shot of them...this is the result.

Speed Edit
Superb all of them and the last one is a real Beauty!

Immortal

Speed Edit

A Change Of Seasons

Ashfall

Speed Edit

Circus

Speed Edit

American Icon

Speed Edit

The First Day Of Autumn

Speed Edit

:bowdown: This, Sir, is Art. Thank you!

Immortal

Speed Edit

A Change Of Seasons

Ashfall

Speed Edit

Circus

Speed Edit

American Icon

Speed Edit

The First Day Of Autumn

Speed Edit
Ahh @leeislee this looks solo good you are just EPIC and your photos too .... you are a real artist sir :D

Immortal

Speed Edit

A Change Of Seasons

Ashfall

Speed Edit

Circus

Speed Edit

American Icon

Speed Edit

The First Day Of Autumn

Speed Edit
These are really awesome Lee! Especially the last one, all I can say is DEM LENSFLARE'S PRETTY :eek:

Tokyo Cube

Cube Speed

I was driving around the other day and spotted one of these parked up, they're so cool i couldn't wait to take one for a spin on GT6.

Where else could i spin it other than Tokyo.

Anyway...Thanks for looking
Ha they are really nice and cool designed ... I really don't understand why the people in europe don't like this car and don't understand the cubic design ...Nice pictures @leeislee ... It's really awesome how you used your skills to make the car look like an premium model ... NICE !! :D

Back