[help] Daytona Nascar Oval Tune

• Thread starter QRio_2011
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
QRio_2011
Hello Every one!

I have got a short question about how to tune my Impala Nascar Car.

Can anybody help me to get a top speed of 365/370 kmh without drafting????

I have seen some few french guys reaching this speed. I can only reach 360kmh.

I think I should try tweaking a little more the transmission.

Thank You in advacne.

Last edited:
The only time I've seen people go faster than 360kmh solo is when boost was on. Is it possible this was the case?

Yea, there is no way they are pulling those speeds by themselves. Boost would of had to be on or there was something else going on.

Ok Thank You.

And another short question.

This guy was able to keep 360kmh during the whole curves of the oval.... how is this possible.? I commonly loose 10 to 20 kmh in the curves with RH + 15 +15

Could have been drafting, or if boost is on the cars to the back would run evenly through track. Boost not onli makes cars towards the back faster, but slow leaders down aswell.

Could have been drafting, or if boost is on the cars to the back would run evenly through track. Boost not onli makes cars towards the back faster, but slow leaders down aswell.

This is true. If I remember right, tire wear & fuel consumption being turned off will cause faster speeds/lap times also.

I know you can run faster laps for sure w/ less fuel. The difference isint huge, but i'll easily run a 41.3 w/ almost no fuel, compared to 41.6s w/ full tank. So I think as long as boost was on there isnt to huge a difference, at least not enough to make a guy run kilometers ahead. I only see a difference of around 2mph faster on straight, and up too 3mph faster in corners. I notice fuel mileage on Nurburg, I'll see how much gas im using in 1 lap, the next lap usually takes less every lap. Im sure your getting better mileage because of lost weight from using some gas. This would make the car lighter and lighter. for this reason I try to run Enduros on as little gas as possible to make the car lighter.(lighter cars get better tire wear).

Latest Posts

Back