Help required!

• Thread starter XR3i
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hello, I'm looking for someone with Project Gotham Racing 4 digital version (Xbox 360), my disc tray is completely jammed and the game no longer exists on the store (hasn't for years), so the only way I can obtain and play this game is via someone that purchased the digital version off the Xbox Marketplace a while ago.

I've purchased numerous games from the store if you have PGR4 and are willing to trade. I have games such as: Dirt 3, Driver San Francisco, Forza Horizon, Test Drive Unlimited 2, Sleeping Dogs and Dead island.

It's going to be like finding a needle in a haystack, but I'm sure atleast one person on here has it. Thanks.

You could also check craigslist, ebay, and Gamestop. I am sure you can pick up the digital copy for about $5.00-$10.00.

Or get another 360.

Or get your 360 repaired.

How would I get the digital copy from those sites ? I think I'm getting my disc tray fixed, only solution really.

It's on the marketplace, saw it today, but like other games, the "Purchase" option has been removed. I'm pretty sure I remember 3&4 on the store a while back. It's down to Bizarre Creations being "no longer" that it's not available to buy anymore digitally, most of the car licenses have expired.

Back