Help with 650pp b-spec race !

GUILHERME28
I really dont know what Car i would use for it .. I know that chaparral 2j is a very Good Car , but i have to take so much power for being permitted to Race ..

The 2J will destroy the Zonda LM in this event. My Bob took the lead at the Karousel on the first lap.

The R35 TC will also destroy it.

These 2 cars run well faster than their PP.

BMW McLaren GTR Race Car.. That white standard McLaren F1 race car.

Forgot to add.. I did:
--Ballast to 1000 to 1030 kg**.
--High RPM turbo, adjust power to get to 650pp or around 595 to 615HP**.
--Add a few clicks up to the front downforce.
--Raise suspension 5 to7mm.
--Lower dampers 1 notch all the way around.
--Set Trans to 215mph. (top spee reached will be around 201 to 203 MPH.

** Just from memory, might be slightly different.

With LVL 35 bob I can walk away and he wins. Can beat it with LVL 29 and 30 bob with coaching.

.............. B-Spec is ok, whatever, as an addition to GT5, but it sucks donkey **** when PD put it out with no A-Spec counterpart seasonal.

Last edited:
Consider the Ford GT Spec II detuned..it works amazingly well.

Also the BMW McLaren F1 whatever...that worked well for me too.

Go to the OCD

Buy the Zonda LM Race Car

Tune it up then detune till you get to 650PP

You'll always win even when you race against another Zonda.

Just got to first place on the long straight on first lap with the Zonda LM Race Car, very easy with a Lvl 40 Bob.

No way, this race is bullying me!

Last night I tried with my 2J and came second, losing to the GT LM by about 15 seconds :( lvl40 Bob (his arrow was down, didn't think it would matter...) and used the power limiter instead of ballast. I was coaching the whole time and tbh I was quite shocked I didn't win!

So I just tried it again, 2J this time ballast instead of power limiter, lvl39 bob with arrow up hoping for a better result... 3rd losing by 38 seconds to the F1 and Zonda :ouch:

Those same two bobs are usually fine and could win the previous Spa race un-coached and La Sarthe (in the 2J) with the odd pace-up.

So I thought, maybe they've fallen out with the 2J... I'll give the R35 TC a go, it's currently at sector 15 of lap one and in 10th ...yes 10th!!!

What am I doing wrong here? :irked:

No way, this race is bullying me!

Last night I tried with my 2J and came second, losing to the GT LM by about 15 seconds :( lvl40 Bob (his arrow was down, didn't think it would matter...) and used the power limiter instead of ballast. I was coaching the whole time and tbh I was quite shocked I didn't win!

So I just tried it again, 2J this time ballast instead of power limiter, lvl39 bob with arrow up hoping for a better result... 3rd losing by 38 seconds to the F1 and Zonda :ouch:

Those same two bobs are usually fine and could win the previous Spa race un-coached and La Sarthe (in the 2J) with the odd pace-up.

So I thought, maybe they've fallen out with the 2J... I'll give the R35 TC a go, it's currently at sector 15 of lap one and in 10th ...yes 10th!!!

What am I doing wrong here? :irked:

Not using the Zonda LM. ;)

Not using the Zonda LM. ;)

I'll try that next since this GT-R is getting nowhere. But seriously...

The 2J will destroy the Zonda LM in this event. My Bob took the lead at the Karousel on the first lap.

The R35 TC will also destroy it.

These 2 cars run well faster than their PP.

I fully expected a similar result, I'm baffled as to how badly my bobs are performing here!!

edit

Get your palm and introduce it to your face!! I just realised I misread the restrictions and was running sports hard on all cars!! hahaha jeezo

Now I'm in the Zonda LM with RACING hard and I think I'll catch the leader (also in the Zonda) around the Karussell or just after.

So... I'll thank you all in advance for not ejecting me from the internet! :dunce:

Last edited:
Easy mistake to make, since the other events specify Sports Hard tires.

Had me worried for a minute that you were having so much trouble with it - I was wondering why my Bob found it so easy!

The XJ220 LM, that car is a beast! I had a level 24 bob and was able to beat it on my first try at 639pp. The whole second lap was spent reeling in the Mclaren F1 and I got him on the straight.

Go to the OCD

Buy the Zonda LM Race Car

Tune it up then detune till you get to 650PP

You'll always win even when you race against another Zonda.

👍 Worked great for me.

I used the high-RPM turbo, then turned down the power in order to flatten the power curve a bit. Mid-RPM turbo would work, too, but tend to put out more torque, which should be great, but La Sarthe taught me what happens when you give Bob too much torque. :)

That turbo was the only thing added to the car.

I have a fully tuned Zonda LM Race car (from OCD).
Now, please explain to me how exactly to tune it down to get an easy win.

It's fully tuned, Please in steps exactly to tune it down.

Or is the 2J better, then tell me how to tune that one down (fully tuned aswell)

Won it with a Level 35 Bob with a Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car. Make sure a C5-R is in front, and press the right commands at whatever time and you'll be golden. Plus chances are your Bob won't slip off the track.

Chapparal 2J

I reset the turbo to default, this should make the pp around 666-667. Then add ballast until you get to 650pp. I put the ballast forward a little, -20 or -25, I think. My Bob (lvl38) won this race easily first time, with no coaching.

Last edited:
I push my lvl38 Bob into the Zonda LM and scream him to increase the pace al the race.... It works, at the end of the second third of the second lap I was finally first and won by a razonable margin.

Chapparal 2J

I reset the turbo to default, this should make the pp around 676-677. Then add ballast until you get to 650pp. I put the ballast forward a little, -20 or -25, I think. My Bob (lvl38) won this race easily first time, with no coaching.

If i do Default turbo i get 667 PP...

At first I tried my modified Aventador (Full aero and tuning) but it was battling with the 11th place guy and they both just dropped back from the pack battling eachoerh, so I quit the race and I used the McLaren F1 GTR Race car also.. just dropped some of the rear wing to bring it to 650pp and it took the lead just after the Karussell on the 1st lap.. easy win with a 40 level bob :)

Could make it interesting and use the original Mclaren F1 fully tuned with aero etc, douse the power down a bit and it'll beat its big brother with some input from you.

Back