Historic Racing Car Cup

• Thread starter VeyronR8
  • 6 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
BMHSDGSTFP
I've gotten gold on this in A-Spec and gold on the Deep Forest Raceway in B-Spec but my B-Spec driver can't do the Cote D'Azur race in the Toyota 7 racecar. What car should I use?

This one. It's been discussed over and over and over and...you get the idea. The B-Spec forum is your friend as well and will tell you how to set-up the car.

I've gotten gold on this in A-Spec and gold on the Deep Forest Raceway in B-Spec but my B-Spec driver can't do the Cote D'Azur race in the Toyota 7 racecar. What car should I use?
What's the problem? Mine crashed a lot in the swimming pool complex (bottom of the hill). I got into the habit of telling him to reduce pace just as he entered the tunnel, but egged him on everywhere else (except maybe the corner before the start/finish 'straight'). Mind you, it took a while.

What's the problem? Mine crashed a lot in the swimming pool complex (bottom of the hill). I got into the habit of telling him to reduce pace just as he entered the tunnel, but egged him on everywhere else (except maybe the corner before the start/finish 'straight'). Mind you, it took a while.

I was reading what you said and when I read about your bob crashing in the swimming pool complex mine just crashed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back