1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,425 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.8%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.2%

• Total voters
@Spacegoat - ................... Alto conveniently sits right next to the Bluebird(that I don't have) in your picture..... :odd: :grumpy:

:lol:

That was a total accident, I swear...................................

Still can't get over how tiny that thing is. It's literally 3/4 the size of the Bluebird's next to it. :lol:
Isuzu is sexy. How are the small details around the headlights & taillights? Looks great in the pics.

The Isuzu is perfect, can't fault it at all. Honestly aside from the Silhouette Bluebird it's quite possibly the best TLV I've gotten my hands on so far.

Back from California. I have a Tomicarama waiting for me at the Post Office, along with a package from Germany with a very cool exclusive Matchbox event model that has yet to be unveiled (with a few to sell to those interested).

I also got a heads up on a possible variation on the Datsun Wagon. Waiting to confirm.

Fun fun fun...

@jtl46 - That's gonna be fun for us as well. :D

@Spacegoat - I don't believe you at all on the Alto placement, but seriously, I don't believe you.

:P

I'm undecided on the model, but I think the Isuzu will have to be added to my future order. Sweet casting. 👍

1411831957525.jpg 1411831976915.jpg 1411831997278.jpg 1411832019010.jpg 1411832038011.jpg 1411832057470.jpg

Kyosho - G55

Back from California. I have a Tomicarama waiting for me at the Post Office, along with a package from Germany with a very cool exclusive Matchbox event model that has yet to be unveiled (with a few to sell to those interested).

I also got a heads up on a possible variation on the Datsun Wagon. Waiting to confirm.

Fun fun fun...
Ugh. I should just stop collecting now while I'm ahead. Just sell everything and move somewhere with no stores or internet.

Bought it a couple days ago. Newest batch now hitting stores.

WANT. Can you keep an eye for it? With Matchbox's stupíd, asinine regional policy, you can't even be sure what is going to reach the stores over here, so I'd like to play it safe with the really cool cars. Any other old cars in the batches?

WANT. Can you keep an eye for it? With Matchbox's stupíd, asinine regional policy, you can't even be sure what is going to reach the stores over here, so I'd like to play it safe with the really cool cars. Any other old cars in the batches?
I think there's still a couple of them hanging at my local store.

iirc, I have a black one.

I could've got my hands on the white, black, red with livery and the black with livery in the past week, but it's the yellow I would kill for. (shakes fist)

Found nothing after 3 pages of Google except one search result that linked me to an eBay auction that no one bought back in July. I contacted the seller to know if he still has it.

Back