1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,421 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.8%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.2%

• Total voters
Apparently this has two variations, wheels and no copyright date behind the rear axle.

15004327234_312ccd15cc_o.jpg

That's their base line "Motor World", too. They did a great job. 👍
I've skipped so many Motor World line cars before that I think I need to buy the store out of them to make up for it. :irked:

And that Viper in the background isn't too bad either. :cool:

(cars are still upside down tho lol). :lol:

How dare you ruin my joke with logic! I demand you send me that GL SLS as compensation for the pain, suffering and embarrassment your insensitive comment have caused me. :P

Seriously though it does look killer. Very nice a6. 👍

Last edited:
I've skipped so many Motor World line cars before that I think I need to buy the store out of them to make up for it. :irked:

And that Viper in the background isn't too bad either. :cool:
Viper's "OK". I almost always pass on the Motor World. While they are nice for three bucks, I don't really care for much of their selections, or M2 blew them out of the water in style(but never in assembly quality lol).
How dare you ruin my joke with logic!
Barack-Cheesin.jpg

I demand you send me that GL SLS as compensation for the pain, suffering and embarrassment your insensitive comment have caused me.
Obama10.jpg

obama-sweat1.jpg

Seriously though it does look killer. Very nice a6. 👍
Obama-beer.jpg

Some of the motor world cars are just straight up goofy, like the Civic Si for example. The Focus RS isn't terrible, have yet to find one though that is free of defects. Picky me.

That SLS looks baller... Almost looks as baller as my black bandit one. Almost.

:P
As soon as I read this, I tried to stalk one on eBay(didn't know such car existed)..... nothing. I google image search it...... nothing. Explain yourself Andou!
:lol:

That's a relief, wasn't sure if I went a little bit too far then. 👍

Edit: Not sure if you've seen this Gloria on AmiAmi.
That was the emotional roller coaster you put me through! :lol: I actually laughed out loud at first, then when it came to the "demand" I was going "No, Jarrod. Stop. Stop right now." :lol:

P.S. I did see Gloria on AmiAmi. I'm undecided, but if I do order one, it'd be in silver!

Some of the motor world cars are just straight up goofy, like the Civic Si for example. The Focus RS isn't terrible, have yet to find one though that is free of defects. Picky me.
Its the Si that keeps me from getting a car in that line, but its the RS that makes me want the whole line.

Yeah, two great examples. As the "goofy", I was indeed thinking about the Civic, and you guys know I am DESPERATE for more JDMs in the Greenlight lineup. I forgot about the Focus & Fiesta(yes, especially Focus). I haven't really observed any Focus with defects, but I haven't been looking for them either. I do have GL Road Racer Focus(Green Machine!), and it's quite nice.

Edit: Couple of National(JDM Panasonic from the past) trucks:

LV-143c Daihatsu Midget + LV-77e Subaru Sambar

With the Hot Wheels Civic for size comparison.

Edit2:

AutoArt Nissan Fairlady Z

Last edited:
Subaru Sambar is adorable. :embarrassed: Great stuff. 👍
P.S. I did see Gloria on AmiAmi. I'm undecided, but if I do order one, it'd be in silver!
I much prefer it in Black, still not enough to make me order one though. :lol:

I have many of those. The castings are nice, but apart from the wheels I'm also disappointed with the lack of an interior.

True. I mostly like them because they're great for customizing. Although, I can't seem to find them ANYWHERE I go, unless it's in a 10 pack with the not as exciting ones.

I'm not a big fan. Having said that, I may have like ten of them(like 3, 4 are Scion xB's lol). @Avalonbug I generally see them at Dollar Tree(dollar store chain). I used to buy them at Walmart, but I don't know if they still do single packs, as I haven't checked them out in a long time. I think they still do.
I demand! that others do not make demands!!!!!
J-Dawg's a Spacedog this week, 'cause he's in Dr Nessy's Spacedoghouse. :lol:

Latest Posts

Back