How Many Cars do you own in the garage?

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 77 comments
155 and counting. Only buy cars that I actually would want to drive IRL.
Oh, 10 AE cars in the stockyard.

17. What's the garage limit?

AFAIK - it's 500 units right now. This may have changed while I was asleep.

Another aspect to the amount of cars I have is the fact that I have many cars with duplicates - for instance, out of the 365 cars I have, 3 are Ferrari GTOs. That makes the actual number of model-types smaller.

Somewhere between 350 and 400. I probably have one of every premium, and a few I have two of. I think I only have one standard, which is the FGT.

Update: i own 76 cars when i made this thread but now i own 80 cars. planning to get 100 cars trophy by buying cars from manufacturer that i don't have any of them in my garage.
How all of you got 300+ cars so easily?

163 cars, Anniversary Edition cars included. Bought by myself 138 in total.

I bought the ones I needed for the career mode first and then I use to buy the ones I need for the seasonals and the ones I like the most of course.

Never did the money glitch and I don´t play too much lately. (I´m playing right now though after a couple of weeks without touching it)

Edit: Bought 3 more...so 166.

Last edited:
130 including AE and duplicate BMW prize car. Only car I plan to buy now is the 20 mil Ferrari GTO. That will give me all the 20 mil premium cars (not chromeline Jag). Did anyone buy the std. Ford GT40 for 20 mil? I'm glad I saved my backup because I would have been upset if I was stuck with this one. For the cost, I would have expected this car to look better. I only purchased premium cars because the standards just don't work for me. Since the colector aspect and trading was taken out of the game, I don't have a use for them. Also, since I didn't use the money glitch, It took a long time to earn each car. I am done with grinding for cars now unless something comes along as dlc that requires a purchase.

Under 40. All the Anniversary, Hudson, VGT, both M4s, FT-1 and GT Sting Ray in the Lock Up. I sold all my RB and prize cars that payed out. I thought I'd use the Lock Up more but, it seems a waste having so many cars "collecting dust".

How all of you got 300+ cars so easily?

I've been rubber banding the "like the wind" race at Route X (steering for the corners) and buying cheap cars, I don't really buy race cars or many expensive cars. You can buy many many cars if they're cheap.

Back