How Many Cars do you own in the garage?

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 77 comments
Just to indulge myself, I have every car in GT5 and 2000 in total. It took 2 years plus to get them all.

GT6 - 320 ish. Buying mostly low cost cars first. Haven't bought many for a month or so. Hoping to be reinspired soon but I've been doing time trials and that's about it recently. Only got a few race cars so far (only one or two of each category). Money all earned legitimately.

Last edited:
Gt6 92 at minute as had do restart and short credits to buy a lot. Gt5 full garage but some are same models different colours like Nissans etc ;):)

Update: i own 76 cars when i made this thread but now i own 80 cars. planning to get 100 cars trophy by buying cars from manufacturer that i don't have any of them in my garage.
How all of you got 300+ cars so easily?
+ 50.000 kms, + 1100 races, earned some 320 mil credits... So...

+ 50.000 kms, + 1100 races, earned some 320 mil credits... So...

Well played lot or done credit hacks to do that many as need lot credits, but some people sit and play for hours on end as I did when got Gt5 anyway. If had save that many cars be big boost for trading as well ;):)

I had a look at mine and it is currently showing 355 cars in the garage.

It really isn't hard to get a large number of cars unless you try to get all the most expensive ones first. There are a lot of cars in the game that are 50K or less and in 30 minutes of race time with the 200% bonus you could easily buy 20-30 of them so 300 of the cheaper ones would only take 5-6 hours of racing. Of course my garage has several that cost over 1 million but I have also spent a few hundred hours racing and logged several thousand miles

around 130. I have buyed the ones that interested me.
I didnt buy anything since last update...
But have 50mil credits waiting.

Back