How many cars in car delivery

• Thread starter Thomas2012
  • 69 comments
Got over 200 :D

With 2000 car garage the only place to store cars is the Car Delivery Truck.

MadMax

Only things I don't need are in my truck. The X2010 ticket I got from Vettel winning the championship, the Nissan Leaf G (yeah, I know.), some Miata and the Citroen 2CV.

I have 122 tickets.
Basically they are from DLC (I bought all new DLC the cars because I didn't noticed they were ine the "truck"), Lvl tickets and from A-spec/B-spec.
I already have all the cars that I like so why bothering to use tickets? 20mil money limit and a broken trade system (no cars above 1mil to trade) made it pointless/useless to use these tickets.

Last edited:
I got 116 (b'day, lvl, special tickets mainly).
Mate has around 230 (as above + cars won + DLC).

i have 8 sitting in the truck from the touring pack DLC and the Mini Countyman i took out about 4 cars from that touring cars DLC and left the rest.

I think I have 27, most of that being composed of the first pack of DLC Skylines/GT-Rs that I never bothered to redeem and those "gift" cars that you get from completing licenses/A-Spec events.

I really don't see the need for the truck.
Actually the truck can be quite useful. I use it to store cars that I won't be bothered driving. I send them as cards to the truck so my garage to be less cluttered and to load faster. Yes, you can't send expensive cars (over 1mil.) but still ... 💡

I have 322. Every ticket in the game pius all prize cars. Just wanted to have a complete collection like that.

I have 322. Every ticket in the game pius all prize cars. Just wanted to have a complete collection like that.

Geez 322, I think its the most I've herd off, do you have every horns and gears too on the same accounts ? I have 184 and was wondering when ima hit a wall with all the paints i'm collecting.

Geez 322, I think its the most I've herd off, do you have every horns and gears too on the same accounts ? I have 184 and was wondering when ima hit a wall with all the paints i'm collecting.

I do have all gears and horns also but the horns are on my other account because I'm so close to the 7000 item limit on my main with all my paints I have.

Man, some people have tons of car tickets lol. Me on the other hand have NONE, I use those up right away. I was going for that 1000 cars trophy lol.

Man, some people have tons of car tickets lol. Me on the other hand have NONE, I use those up right away. I was going for that 1000 cars trophy lol.

I got that trophy along time ago. Been selling and deleting cars ever since, lol. Think I'm down to like 1600 now. I got the trophy then kept going till my garage was full, lol. I play the game alot but also like collecting things. I'm 99% done with the game with just 3 more trophies to get then I'm platinum. (dream drifter, and the 2 24hr. A-Spec races)

One thing I like about having tons of tickets is,
If I want a particular trade-able car from a bday ticket
I open, on a sub account, all the tickets from the year or level the car is from and then I send to my main.
Reload my saved game from USB stick and all the tickets are intact, its very effective for bday '98 to '04.

Back