how to claim your cars? GT Academy

• Thread starter sull
  • 351 comments
United Kingdom
Middlesbrough
sull_
I got gold's in all round 1 and 2 events, when I exited it said something along the lines of 'you have unlocked Nissan Leaf/Silvia GT academy 2012 to use in gt5. For details how to retrieve the car's go to gran-turismo.com'

I went on to the GT website, and can't see anything about getting these cars.
Has anyone else had this same problem/Know how to get the cars?
Any info is appreciated.

WE DON'T KNOW.

Sorry, but I've seen this question about 100 times already.

We'll just all have to wait and see. Patience is appreciated.

I got gold's in all round 1 and 2 events, when I exited it said something along the lines of 'you have unlocked Nissan Leaf/Silvia GT academy 2012 to use in gt5. For details how to retrieve the car's go to gran-turismo.com'

I went on to the GT website, and can't see anything about getting these cars.
Has anyone else had this same problem/Know how to get the cars?
Any info is appreciated.

Every one has the same issue.
PD! sometimes i like 'm, sometimes i hate 'm

We don't know. In typical PD fashion they told you to check the website in the game but forgot to put anything on the website.

Copy/paste from other thread.

WE DON'T KNOW.

I had a look before posting and didn't see anything.
But if it's already been asked then mods might aswell lock this thread.

WE DON'T KNOW.

I dont know either... so how do we get the prize cars into GT5????

:D sorry couldnt resist

I was wondering the same, but also noticed after download and install that there was already a 35mb patch file update, which could possibly be the cars?
(EDIT: Just reverted to GT5 from GTAcademy and nothing, so that theory is gone)

Otherwise,,,,,

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/9148130.jpg

You may have to be an "exxachurresdial" in order to claim the prize, lol

Last edited:
Does anybody really want to drive a Nissan Leaf in GT5? Seriously?!?

Come on...

But if you want it: it is in the latest Car Package 💡

Come on...

But if you want it: it is in the latest Car Package 💡

Yes, powering around Curva Grande at full throttle is so exhilarating!

With the wind noise coupled to that whine it sounds like a jet's turbine engine, just without the brown-trousers speed.

Don't forget there's also the Spec R Silvia to play with, plus (potentially) six more to come. I wouldn't be surprised to see a game update for GT5 this week, containing all the cars.

would like to see some cars as prize maybe in the later events like
that nissan LMP2 from Le Mans or the GT-R gt3

With the wind noise coupled to that whine it sounds like a jet's turbine engine, just without the brown-trousers speed.

Don't forget there's also the Spec R Silvia to play with, plus (potentially) six more to come. I wouldn't be surprised to see a game update for GT5 this week, containing all the cars.

stickers.

Think of it... Cars are not in GT5, so how are they going to be added?

Through an update. No update yet = No cars. That's how I see it.

larsh

Come on...

But if you want it: it is in the latest Car Package

Yes, me...
...and another bunch of millions of GT enthusiasts. The Leaf is one of the main reasons I bought that car pack. Despite having an annoying speed limiter, the car is a blast to drive and it has one of the nicest cockpit views.

Last edited:
I had a look before posting and didn't see anything.
But if it's already been asked then mods might aswell lock this thread.

No worries, sull. Now, we have a thread title directly related to the issue and when it gets solved, it will make searching for the answer easier in the future. ;)

Technically we were not supposed to get the Demo until 8pm EST, 5pm PST. My guess is the website will officially update around that time and then you'll know how to get your cars.

Guys the cars probably aren't in the game yet. Wait for an update soon and then we'll be able to get our cars.

Hoping to see some kind of 370 Race Car along the way...

Trust ME, we WILL be told WHEN the cars will move over to GT5. Strap yourself to chair and have some patience.

Yes, RT it really is getting annoying.

You Must Gold all 5 races in each round to receive the car. GT's official website, once updated will tell how to import the cars to your account.

Last edited:
Damn People. Use your Brains please.
As someone already said, No Update = No new cars !
They just can't fly to GT5 ! :crazy:
So Most probably it'll be added in 2.05 !

I assume that after this is released properly with an annocement in the news feed on GT5 after an update ;)

EDIT: just a thought have people clicked on the DLC button on the start screen possibly that is how you download the cars from winning maybe

I assume that after this is released properly with an annocement in the news feed on GT5 after an update ;)

EDIT: just a thought have people clicked on the DLC button on the start screen possibly that is how you download the cars from winning maybe

Nope, tried that.

As others have said, we should wait for the next update to the game, which should be coming this week (logically).

Hopefully that update will bring with it further DLC and more game features! Here's hoping! :)

Back