how to claim your cars? GT Academy

• Thread starter sull
  • 351 comments
I assume it would be available for use (outside the GT Academy game) as DLC rather than as a reward for GT Academy participants, as in that case the track wouldn't be (officially...) available to users in nations that aren't in GT Academy (like here in Oz).

It'll just be separate DLC available to everyone after the Academy has finished.

Think of it as our fourth DLC track. First was Spa, then Kart Space (minus all of the variations), then Special Stage: Route X now Motegi. :)

It'll just be separate DLC available to everyone after the Academy has finished.

Think of it as our fourth DLC track. First was Spa, then Kart Space (minus all of the variations), then Special Stage: Route X now Motegi. :)

Then Seattle. PLEASE KAZ!

Does anybody really want to drive a Nissan Leaf in GT5? Seriously?!?

Come on...

But if you want it: it is in the latest Car Package 💡

Well said... only becoz it is a free prize to add to my inventory but i wouldn't be driving it. Ha.

The Leaf is one of the main reasons I bought that car pack. Despite having an annoying speed limiter, the car is a blast to drive and it has one of the nicest cockpit views.

The real car just went on sale in Singapore... the dash is indeed nice. A lot of blue lights & icons... hahahaha...

Something tells me that the R35 will most likely be used for Round 8. The east course would be a nearly perfect fit for it. The course has good straight, and various corners.

yzfmike
Something tells me that the R35 will most likely be used for Round 8. The east course would be a nearly perfect fit for it. The course has good straight, and various corners.

I hope its a gt500 version :)

Ruined my dream :(

Its this one that we will use:

http://www.nissan-sportscars.de/gt-academy/qualifikation.html

EDIT: here it is as a plain pic without the Ads ENJOY:
gta_quali.jpg

What I wouldn't give for historic Skylines (and even other Nissans) in retro styled GT Academy livery, perhaps a little tuning, a bumper or two removed etc. Instead, yet more "modern" Skylines and GTRs. Just seems to be so little imagination, and whilst I used to tolerate so many Skylines in GT it's getting a little nuts now.

cally-dave
No Skyline R34 in round 3 or 4 guys. Round 3 is the R32, and Round 4 is the 370z........

The R34 won't appear until round 5, if the file name in the picture I posted is anything to go by.

To be accurate: It's the Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec II

if you see the replay and click on "cars" (right top corner) and you'll see it, but only to V-spec II... (but this is not a "Nür" version. I looked at any angle and there's no label on the trunk)

What I wouldn't give for historic Skylines (and even other Nissans) in retro styled GT Academy livery, perhaps a little tuning, a bumper or two removed etc. Instead, yet more "modern" Skylines and GTRs. Just seems to be so little imagination, and whilst I used to tolerate so many Skylines in GT it's getting a little nuts now.

I wish they would make a gt academy 1999 nissan altima :dopey: because thats what I drive. But I'm sure everyone else would be dissapointed with that.

It'll probably just be separate DLC available to everyone after the Academy has finished.

My bet is you can Think of it as our fourth DLC track. First was Spa, then Kart Space (minus all of the variations), then Special Stage: Route X now very likely Motegi. :)

Fixed that for you.
Too many people post unconfirmed ideas as facts.
Sure, I think there is a big chance it will be like this, but there is no confirmation yet and PD has done strange things in the past...

Back