How to get the M4 Coupe Frozen Black Metallic (if you have not installed post-1.05 Hotfixes)

• Thread starter Hastatus
  • 170 comments
So then that just confirms my thoughts that GT is just for Japan, and profit elsewhere...
They seem to get a lot more stuff than the rest of us
Well the challenge that gave away the Frozen M4 for starters...
You seem to forget other regions also get things exclusively for them.
Joey Logano Nascar, Edge Camaro, and the most recent news on this site, and there is more.

If you are kind enough to be a little bit less egocentric and put yourself in the other side, you will see there isn't any region that has a preference. Some get somethings and others get other things.

Ill say it again... I was just answering a question! With the bs PD has done, I could care less what region has what. And the cars you mentioned were not in a GT6 online challenge...

Edit: Am I blind? I see a 2011 Joey and no Edge. Did I miss an event?

Last edited:
Ill say it again... I was just answering a question! With the bs PD has done, I could care less what region has what. And the cars you mentioned were not in a GT6 online challenge...

Edit: Am I blind? I see a 2011 Joey and no Edge. Did I miss an event?
The two examples that I gave were from GT5.
In GT6 the Asian regions didn't get as much 15thAE cars (the same with chrome line cars in GT5). So if you have the black bimmer you have access to them all.

Ok. Sooo, why am I a egocentric person for answering someones question with a valid statement?

Well the challenge that gave away the Frozen M4 for starters...

Which I again would like to point out was commissioned by BMW Japan (where prize included going to a race that is hugely popular in Japan). Got one myself BTW so thanks for the little slip up, PD ;)

What else?

I cant recall any different cars. But Japan got the Apex2 thing and some other pre order bonus. Anyways seems Ive missed a few pages since I got mine. So Im done before I get called egotestical again. :cheers:

Joey Logano Nascar, Edge Camaro, and the most recent news on this site, and there is more.

If you are kind enough to be a little bit less egocentric and put yourself in the other side, you will see there isn't any region that has a preference. Some get somethings and others get other things.
I'm sorry but the first events exclusive to Japan I think of are the 5G events, BMW events, and DLC (codes for stealth cars) they have been released exclusively to...

IMO, they are calling (for instances only) the round eyed world lesser...

But please do tell what the rest of the world got for the 5G events and the frozen M4 that was once available and then lied forever?

Hehe....

I'm sorry but the first events exclusive to Japan I think of are the 5G events, BMW events, and DLC (codes for stealth cars) they have been released exclusively to...

Incorrect. The US and Europe also got stealth codes. Also, Japan didn't get the chromeline cars, which were exclusive to PAL territories and less not forget Japan still doesn't have a GT Academy of its own.

wait-what-triggers.gif

What kind of overly sensitive world are you living in?

Nor does the United States, France, Russia, UK, and many other European, Middle Eastern and other countries..

Why should they be entitled to their own?

Point being that Japan also doesn't have certain things for GT that other regions do. How hard is that to understand?

Also, that is incorrect. The US does have its own GT Academy competition (or do you not count all the various eliminations that ultimately lead up to the televised finals on Spike TV?)

The same one that all of us are in....

So according to you, PD is some racist developer that thinks its superior to everyone else. Of all the complaints with PD, you appear to be the only one with such a foolish belief. So if a certain Game developer doesn't give tings to another region, they automatically think they are superior and that other regions are inferior. I think its you that seem to be the ultra sensitive world with such a terribly misinformed belief, which is solely motivated by stuff you aren't getting IN a game.

Point being that Japan also doesn't have certain things for GT that other regions do. How hard is that to understand?

Also, that is incorrect. The US does have its own GT Academy competition (or do you not count all the various eliminations that ultimately lead up to the televised finals on Spike TV?)

image.jpg

So according to you, PD is some racist developer that thinks its superior to everyone else. Of all the complaints with PD, you appear to be the only one with such a foolish belief. So if a certain Game developer doesn't give tings to another region, they automatically think they are superior and that other regions are inferior. I think its you that seem to be the ultra sensitive world with such a terribly misinformed belief, which is solely motivated by stuff you aren't getting IN a game.

Belive me and many others that is not the first time it has been mentioned on these forums...

Edit - here is a thread with debates of demographic favoring..
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/car-list-demographic.307635/

And where is Japan? Nowhere to be found. Where is the US? Right there.

Belive me and many others that is not the first time it has been mentioned on these forums...

So there's more of you who actually feel this way. I've never come across people who cry racism because of what content they didn't in their country from a game. Seriously? There are games older then me that never made it to other regions from many developers.

And where is Japan? Nowhere to be found. Where is the US? Right there.

So there's more of you who actually feel this way. I've never come across people who cry racism because of what content they didn't in their country from a game. Seriously? There are games older then me that never made it to other regions from many developers.
Do I work for PD?
No?
When was the last time PD specifically did any updates to their own site?
March... Of last year.
Do I specifically care what they are given?
No.
Do I care equally receiving the same product as they over there do?
Yes.
Do many others?
Probably.
Am I a racist?
No. And I don't procure similar actions, voices, etc.. I definitely don't know where you postulated that from, as I said it as un-offensive it could be due to me being Caucasian as well..

I am finished with this flamboyant argument over something so simple taken out of context. They (Japan) received something I didn't, which I paid equally for. Is that something being upset about? Depends on your definition of upset. But I do wish I could have the edition for myself..

In GT4 and earlier nobody in the world got the same Gran Turismo game. It's hardly uncommon for games to be different in various regions. GT5 was the first time they were unified, so to speak.

Am I a racist?

Where I say you were? I simply said your belief is misinformed.

I definitely don't know where you postulated that from, as I said it as un-offensive it could be due to me being Caucasian as well..

Let me start from where this began:

This portion here (maybe the way its worded) came off to me as you thinking PD think they are superior to the rest of the world because they are Japanese and thus left me thinking you are under the impression that they are racist. I wasn't calling you racist, I was disagreeing with your belief. You and many others have a terribly skewed view on this seemingly just based on people in the NTSC/PAL territories not getting content that's exclusive on the NTSC/J territories. I simply find this to be both unnecessary and farfetched as a lot of this is over things not even worth being mad over. That BMW is literally the exact same car available to everyone, just in a color that's not available to everyone (that didn't take advantage of course) so again, not even worth being mad over. Ok Japan has the Red Bull 5G competition but guess who chose PD to do the racing portion? Red Bull Japan did. Who chose PD for the Z4 Lap Time competiton for Super GT ( a series that's already in good relationship with PD)? BMW Japan (perhaps an extention from PD working with BMW in unveiling the M4). PD doesn't just do this just to piss people off, they get requested to make the software for these competitions. If you are indeed done with this argument, that's fine then. All I simply am saying is that this is an unnecessary mindset given that this has been happening way before this time around.

In GT4 and earlier nobody in the world got the same Gran Turismo game. It's hardly uncommon for games to be different in various regions. GT5 was the first time they were unified, so to speak.

Gran Turismo 3 was even more so...

they get requested to make the software for these competitions.
They get requested by one region, however they unwittingly choose not to ask the rest of the world if we would like to take part, or even just give to as promotional content...

That is my main issue, and which I based the sentence off of, that communication to outside of home location they are pitiful and act as if the rest of the world is just a big (currency) sign. They seemingly scamper off of the topics asked, and cannot provide worthwhile-correct/accurate/trustworthy if you may call it at times- information, which half of the time since the release of GT4 (that I can recall) has been incorrect, and led to a formulated opinion that they simply do not care..

That is my default on the GT series... PD work on no other projects, so how can it be that 100-200 people can mess up something that much? Their styles to me are old and ineffective, as the past three iterations seem identical to me.

That's my opinion which I made the sentence of, I apologize for not explaining that prior to doing so..

They get requested by one region, however they unwittingly choose not to ask the rest of the world if we would like to take part, or even just give to as promotional content...

Or both Japanese specific arms of their respective world brands have specifically instructed them to only have this towards the Japanese/Asian regions, which in that case the blame then should be put on the two brands who clearly are brands known throughout the world. Keep in mind that both Red Bull and BMW could have easily chosen another Developer to design the software for these contests but in the end, they ended up choosing PD.

That is my main issue, and which I based the sentence off of, that communication to outside of home location they are pitiful and act as if the rest of the world is just a big (currency) sign. They seemingly scamper off of the topics asked, and cannot provide worthwhile-correct/accurate/trustworthy if you may call it at times- information, which half of the time since the release of GT4 (that I can recall) has been incorrect, and led to a formulated opinion that they simply do not care..

That is my default on the GT series... PD work on no other projects, so how can it be that 100-200 people can mess up something that much? Their styles to me are old and ineffective, as the past three iterations seem identical to me.

That's simply the problem: PD have been stuck in a traditionalist way. The fact that they keep such a short work staff and have no community manager of any kind (apart from anyone who works for Sony, and Not PD if you notice) just means they are out of touch. I can only hope GT6 being out on time unlike the past few titles means that Sony are finally starting to get them to open their eyes (that or they were in no mood to repeat what happened with GT5.)

That's my opinion which I made the sentence of, I apologize for not explaining that prior to doing so..

All is good, would have definitely understood you better if I knew that before.

so America get some stuff aswell what about us lot in Europe

Have to say, the E92 Coupe is looking bloody brilliant, appears to be aging very nicely.

Back