Hybrid Trading Thread: READ 1st POST!

My son is friends with a guy that has one on share right now. 32xx HP.

Interesting story.

Last night I was in a drag lobby and someone brought out the 3,000 hp civic, a few of us are trading him standard 69 z28's for it, so in about 5 hours I should have the civic. After confirming all trades three of us went to route X to race our standard red bulls against his civic, about 15 minutes later we had someone join, we were going about 350 mph when all of a sudden a missile went past us........it was the 100,000 hp X1. We instantly knew what it was, for the next couple hours we all played around drafting his X1, we were able to get over 700 mph by drafting him, that car is insane, it sounds like a gunshot going by. This guy had all of the hybrids so hopefully I'll be getting the Kart from him too.

Well, if seeing this Civic is a rite of passage, then I believe I have just been initiated.
Joined a Route X room, innocently. Saw a couple of EK Civics, and became suspicious, thanks to this thread, so I decided to spectate.
One of the Civics was doing 125 in first, that got my attention. When it crested the hill, it stopped, and laid still for a couple of minutes.
Then the fun started. It revved, and went. It got up to great speeds. At 200, my adrenalin was pumping. At 240, I was convinced that this was THE Civic. At 300, it outran a pursuing Red Bull. At 350, it maxed out, and by then, I was busy typing this post.
I am still spectating the Civic now. Initiation complete, now I shall do some testing in a rather less powerful C2 Corvette...

This is the best post on GTPlanet

crazy wheelspin even if you add 200kgs ballast over the front tires haha takes a while to stop spinning and get up to speed.

If you can find a way to get 3000 HP on your Civic, maybe you can find a way to hack the PP limit or any other limitation of an Open Lobby...just sayin'....💡

If you watch the second video in the first post, at 7 seconds, the PP for the x car is listed at -903.
(yes, that's supposed to read negative nine hundred and three)

So, it's not theoretical as you state, it's possible.

I knew when the sorg deal happened it would pave the way for hacks like these. Even though I really want to drive the cars myself I hope PD fixes it because it's hurting what life of GT5 we have left.

I just drove one that a friend had share with me, and its absolutely awesome. I've been trying to get it to jump really high to moderate success, with the longest jump around 5 seconds.

Now i want to get my hands on one of those X1s or Enzos.

So truth is,civic has 3287hp and quarter miles at 10.2. not that fast considering a ford gt a enzo gtr or even a r32 goes faster.yes fast for a civic but eh.everybody will know its a hack and report you because of all the smoke from wheel spin. Top speed on 1 solo is 375mph(iv gotten mine to do so) and draft sky is the limit(or 999mph limiter) In overall tho yeah its fast once it gets up to speed (0-250 sucks takes forever.After 250 its a rocket) but till then its a waste.

So many people have wanted and begged me for mine, its not that great. Everybody knows you've got a hacked/modded car. Rather tune the gt1 or skyline or viper etc. to go faster than get called a hacker/get reported. Only good use iv found for one is helping kids with breaking in there cars on route x.Its a AWSOME draft car/car to draft off of but thats where the fun ends

it can be made to launch much faster than the tune that's originally on it, there's a reason you're getting all that wheelspin...if you're just racing cars like Viper, Veyron etc, you only need about 0-300mph or so, 3200HP isn't necessary in that case.

I have the civic and the kart now and they are a lot of fun, these two are getting pretty common if free run lobbies. My civic has over 900pp and so does the kart, I don't get why people want to complain and report you for having these, you can only take them in unrestricted rooms, most people I drive with have been begging me for them. It's fun messing with people in the cruise rooms on ssr7 with the civic, I usually just tell them I have a good tune lol. The kart has insane acceleration, 1.1 second 0-60 and 8 second 1/4 mile.

what's everyones top speed in them? mine is maxing out at 443MPH drafting with X1s, also all engine/wind noise cuts out at about 436MPH, strange.

463mph without draft on route x is pretty easy with the civic by minutely tweaking the suspension.
Drafted one of the mutated X2010's and made over 560mph.

463mph without draft on route x is pretty easy with the civic by minutely tweaking the suspension.
Drafted one of the mutated X2010's and made over 560mph.

whoa, i'm assuming drag is the only thing holding it back really?

what's everyones top speed in them? mine is maxing out at 443MPH drafting with X1s, also all engine/wind noise cuts out at about 436MPH, strange.

When i tried the Civic theere wasnt engine sound or wind noises at first gear.

whoa, i'm assuming drag is the only thing holding it back really?
And a massive lack of traction in basically every single gear, lol. The biggest limiting factor is the gearbox though, only has 656mph available in it. Only, lol.

it can be made to launch much faster than the tune that's originally on it, there's a reason you're getting all that wheelspin...if you're just racing cars like Viper, Veyron etc, you only need about 0-300mph or so, 3200HP isn't necessary in that case.

i know it can iv beaten every stupid hacked one iv raced so far.standard it does a 10.7ish 10.6 q/m mine does 10.2 i can get it faster if i want but honestly nobody even comes close.ruining honda rooms which i literaly just started likeing hondas.made a killer ek 97 that only loses to those stupid hacekd ek's which i go get mine and its game over.

I got my buddies civic up to 605mph last night with my x2010. My fastest with the civic is 586mph, Im at about the same with the fgt as wll. I can say the x2010 does 1:10 second lap at route x :D

Any responsible host would have restrictions in place that would keep anything other than Hondas in a Honda room. The hybrid can't be detuned to go below 900bhp after running in, but at the same time you can't tune the regular cars for the most part beyond 500bhp. Doesn't take much to stick a power regulation into the room.

The car isn't the problem, it's the room hosts. If you don't set the regulations correctly somebody will exploit the holes you leave behind. Where before it might have been a BMW or TVR it's now something much more deadly.

Any responsible host would have restrictions in place that would keep anything other than Hondas in a Honda room. The hybrid can't be detuned to go below 900bhp after running in, but at the same time you can't tune the regular cars for the most part beyond 500bhp. Doesn't take much to stick a power regulation into the room.

The car isn't the problem, it's the room hosts. If you don't set the regulations correctly somebody will exploit the holes you leave behind. Where before it might have been a BMW or TVR it's now something much more deadly.

Last edited by a moderator:
A more detailed review of one.
Language warning.

They are mad fun if you dont take it seriously. It's only a matter of time before its patched though? Can it be patched?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice review of it there. I did notice though that you "apparently" received it as a gifted car. So does this mean that it can just be traded?
Just looking for confirmation on this.

Nice review of it there. I did notice though that you "apparently" received it as a gifted car. So does this mean that it can just be traded?
Just looking for confirmation on this.

Thank you. You have a good eye; yes - I'd say you can trade the car.

Obviously, the opening intro of the car being accepted - is edited though. Also the start-up engine noise at the beginning of the video is actually a real life sound-clip of a 1,000 HP Honda S2000 - just pasted over the top of the GT5 engine sound.

Kraig.

I really don't see how they could stop these glitched cars from being traded other than to get rid of trading completely. I honestly think these hybrids are a good thing, they're adding more life to the game, I've been playing a lot more since I got the civic and kart.

Latest Posts

Back