i just love the lexus LFA

• Thread starter steviestu
  • 87 comments
Ahrweiler-TownSquare.jpg

I really enjoy the Lexus LFA, it was my first Supercar I bought, and in Orange ;).

But this car doesn't compare to the other supercars, the acceralation is sluggish and handles average.

After I gain alot of credits, I bought more supercars, which in terms of accerlation and handling dominate's the LFA, but still the LFA is a beauty beast, that I take online cruising around the track.

I just wish it's performance was better.

But this car doesn't compare to the other supercars, the acceralation is sluggish and handles average.

After I gain alot of credits, I bought more supercars, which in terms of accerlation and handling dominate's the LFA, but still the LFA is a beauty beast, that I take online cruising around the track.

I just wish it's performance was better.

i concur

I do love the Sound of it , currently mines Standard No Mods as Yet , but i'll Hop it up eventually and B-Spec Bob seems to like it.............usually Sideways though :lol:
AutumnRingMini.jpg

AutumnRingMini_2.jpg

Resurected my never before used account just for this thread!

The LFA is epic! I am debating buying a second one for the sole purpose of tuning it.

Should start an LFA club to have track days.

Arghhh these pics are making me wanna drive this car more.lol
I'll give the LFA another shot. I'll test it at TSukuba. It better run a 0:53 or it's getting sold!

I can't believe some people don't like how this car drives! I think its amazing, and the noise makes me weak at the knee's haha.

Back