Imports

• Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,160 comments
man whats with that vette ****er dissing imports, doesn't the forum say IMPORTS on it? what a f*g if he doesn't like them he can stay out

Originally posted by troy

waste of money...u could take a stock rx-7 used (15,000) add a 5000 turbo on it and get 500hp, add nos (2000) and u can run 10's

whats that $22,000..hmm...vette: 45,000 and the hp and stats can't compare

Yeah, I'd love to see the turbo lag on that hunk of junk. I'm sure it would be great in the turns as well. That Nitrous Oxide wouldn't destroy the engine either. Plus the vetter looks better, and would last a hell of a lot longer.

Besides, I could get a mid-80s Vette for about 15 grand and pump 7 grand into as well.

Sorry for all the disruption, I wont' make another post in this thread.

EDIT: I'll move to Germany, so I can IMPORT the vette so it will be relevant to this thread.

----------------

I await your witty response.

Originally posted by Puffy
dudebusta if u prefer V8's get the **** out man

Uh, there are a lot of Imports that are made with V8's.:reallyodd

man all you ****ers who are dissing on import racing need to shut the **** up. I mean why do you guys want to start **** anyways?Because you cant deal with the reality that our hondas, nissans, and toyotas can beat your vettes, camaros, and mustangs? I guess...

Originally posted by RushNO2
Because you cant deal with the reality that our hondas, nissans, and toyotas can beat your vettes, camaros, and mustangs?

And the fact that we look better while beating them...:P

Imports are awesome. End of story.

since when "imports" are only Japanese?

could people stay off the Corvette? this thread is supposed to show pictures of modified import cars, not to start a war regarding which is better...

oh, and sorry to disapoint you guys, but GM F-Bodies (Camaro-Firebird) are actually imports. They're built in Canada, and we have to import them to you guys down in the states!

anyhoo, here are some more pics...

these are *tasteful* (this means no useless stickers, bodykits and wings)

here's an Japanese NSX used for racing...

Attachments

• acura nsx-9.jpg
    acura nsx-9.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 704
RSX (or Integra, depending on the country) with Mugen accessories.

Attachments

• acura rsx-15.jpg
    acura rsx-15.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 686
what a Civic should look like.

Attachments

• honda civic-126.jpg
    honda civic-126.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 743
an RX7, though it's in a pukey color... Re Amemyia!

Attachments

• mazda rx-7-66.jpg
    mazda rx-7-66.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 774
since i'm sure no one cares about VWs and Citroens, i guess i'll continue with asian cars...

Lancer EVO V

Attachments

• mitsubishi lancer-11.jpg
    mitsubishi lancer-11.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 717
here's a Silvia... i won't post any more, Jordan won't like the fact i'm stealing his bandwith!

Attachments

• nissan silvia-22.jpg
    nissan silvia-22.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 691
nice pics. but why are only Japanese car called import? what about Europe are they called Euros? Cause i got some pics of VW and some othe european car. Car i post them? I dont wanna jack up the thread

Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001

Hey, do you follow the PULP stories?

you mean the stories over at NSXfiles?

i got there once, checked a few out, took a few pictures... i check in once in a while, but not too often!

I'd actually like some of these if they didn't look so cheesy with 24 inch windshield visors. excessive stickers and horendous paint jobs.

Back