Imports

• Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,160 comments
btcc-mazda-lantis.jpg

The 323F race mod from GT1! It DOES exist! The "rolling chicane" from the SSR11 endurance, IIRC.

I'm sorry, it's still a Hyundai.

It could be the fastest street car on Earth. If people ask what do you drive, and you have to start explaining how cool your car is, then that car is uncool.... ~ Richard Hammond; paraphrased; explaining Cool Wall rules to Jezza.

Forgot....

Pictures!

This would be an..... E10 IIRC...? It's a 2002 tii Turbo with the original spliter apparently removed. Or were the factory 2002 decals on the tii model only? I forget with these 2000's.
1974_BMW_2002tii_Turbo_front_quarter_resize.jpg

E28 Stanced

black-bmw-e28-535i-535is.jpg

E28 Tuned

normal_IMG_0183-wm.jpg

Last edited:

It could be the fastest street car on Earth. If people ask what do you drive, and you have to start explaining how cool your car is, then that car is uncool.... ~ Richard Hammond; paraphrased; explaining Cool Wall rules to Jezza.

Forgot....

Pictures!

This would be an..... E10 IIRC...? It's a 2002 tii Turbo with the original spliter apparently removed. Or were the factory 2002 decals on the tii model only? I forget with these 2000's.

E28 Stanced

E28 Tuned
But the genesis coupe made it onto the GTPLanet cool wall as "Cool" i'm sorry but maybe that "it's still a Hyundai" would have worked in 1998. i leased a genesis coupe, when people asked what i drive i didn't have to explain anything, i would just say a genesis coupe or hyundai genesis coupe, and always get the "oh wow that company made a massive turn around, love the car" maybe because i was talking to car enthusiast.

anyway back on topic.

240293d1344370713-stanced-genesis-coupe-3-8-a-atl6-1024x682-png

JonJon_Teal_Genesis_2.jpeg

935475_362723973827103_1046295672_n.jpg

It could be because cheap car technology is more advanced now. What would be reserved for S-Class Mercs and 7-Series BMWs in the 90's is now cheap and "mainstream" enough to be put in cheap(er) cars. Either way, you have to give credit to Hyundai. Everything is MUCH more upmarket, and you can't really find any dealbreakers with the majority of their lineup.

People used to say that about Japanese cars too.
I'll continue the Geni trend with these two. Both cars are friends of mine, believe it or not the pink is my buddies and the silver is his girlfriends. the pink one, better be well built if you wanna run with it.
geni.jpg geni2.jpg

Last edited:
Its not really the camber on the last CRX, because it isn't really that much when you look closely. Its the stretch and drop/offset combo.

Back