Inter Club Racing club vs club

• Thread starter dranddad
  • 67 comments
so, is the point of this to take 2 racing clubs and pit each others members against one another once every month?

In some ways yes. This is a basic idea to get the ball rolling. Some of us has expressed once we get this down properly maybe incorporate 3 clubs with 4 drivers each racing all at once. Make it real interesting. The purpose of this also is to gain new members for the respective clubs

also here is ALV's new logo

ALVcopy_zpsacce23de.png

In some ways yes. This is a basic idea to get the ball rolling. Some of us has expressed once we get this down properly maybe incorporate 3 clubs with 4 drivers each racing all at once. Make it real interesting. The purpose of this also is to gain new members for the respective clubs
well, i would be interested in signing my group up for that. were relatively new so not many full time drivers but weve got a few good ones!

well, i would be interested in signing my group up for that. were relatively new so not many full time drivers but weve got a few good ones!

Looks like we are in the same boat lol. What is the name of your group? Maybe we can organize an event between our clubs

Hello everyone!

This one was a race for MEN with thick beard and hairy chests
smiley.png
That's why I spent 50 mins in the pits, having forgotten to take some sets of rain tyres with me
tongue.png
The heroes who prevailed should really cherrish the glory bestowed upon them, for it was no easy task to take the checkered flag in one piece.

Without further ado, I give you the results. In the meantime I can tell you that some nice photos are in the oven and a short highlights film could be on its way as well
smiley.png

Until next one!

sites.google.com/site/teammorphinept/eventos/resultados/20140704teammorphine2hoflemans

Back